Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Visiting Ireland for the first time

Options
  • 08-09-2009 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello All,
    My name is Shawn, my fiance Carmen and I will be visiting Ireland for the first time. I am an Irish American, meaning both sets of Grandparents were born in Ireland. My Fiance is Canadian, and we are planning a 10 day trip. I am 37 and Carmen is 30. We are looking for tips on places to stay, eat and things to see. Should we rent a car? We are flying in and out of Dublin coming in on November 27 and leaving Dec 7. Would appreciate any suggestions and correspondence. Thank you in advance for your time.

Cheers
    Shawn

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hello All,
    My name is Shawn, my fiance Carmen and I will be visiting Ireland for the first time. I am an Irish American, meaning both sets of Grandparents were born in Ireland. My Fiance is Canadian, and we are planning a 10 day trip. I am 37 and Carmen is 30. We are looking for tips on places to stay, eat and things to see. Should we rent a car? We are flying in and out of Dublin coming in on November 27 and leaving Dec 7. Would appreciate any suggestions and correspondence. Thank you in advance for your time.

Cheers
    Shawn

The travel section would help you best.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=901

and maybe the east regional section if your queries are specific to Dublin.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=175

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 shawnpsennett

Spear thank you! I appreciate the input.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yep. Pop over to us in the Travel forum and we'll set you on the right path.

Advertisement