Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fabios Coolock

Options
  • 08-09-2009 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone any idea if fabios italian is still open in coolock?
    i just tried ringing but the number is not in service
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

has anyone any idea if fabios italian is still open in coolock?
    i just tried ringing but the number is not in service

I was standing outside it last Friday, and it's still open.

You are talking about the place beside the chipper in the village, aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Des wrote: »
    I was standing outside it last Friday, and it's still open.

You are talking about the place beside the chipper in the village, aren't you?

yeah, the pizza place. they must have changed the number

yeah, the pizza place. they must have changed the number

Next time I drop up to me mam's I'll walk through the village and see if they have a number on a menu or something.

Just order from Di angelo's in Kilbarrack, best chipper ever:)

Fabio's isn't a chipper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Fabio's isn't a chipper

Indeed but it is the nicest pizza place around, think they're expanding on my custom alone, i know i am! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

I get Fabios every week,it's terrific :pac:

joeperry wrote: »
    I get Fabios every week,it's terrific :pac:

what number do you ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Just saw them getting a delivery there. I use this number 018775333

• Advertisement

Just saw them getting a delivery there. I use this number 018775333

thats the number that isnt in service whenever i try to ring. its a nice day so im going to walk up

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

thats the number that isnt in service whenever i try to ring. its a nice day so im going to walk up

Any luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Got one last night for first time in ages.

Quite scabby with the toppings and mad expensive.

Won't be going back

Just finished some there, number worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MGSman123

jimmay wrote: »
    Got one last night for first time in ages.

Quite scabby with the toppings and mad expensive.

Won't be going back
    Hmm... those meal deal options that they have seem quite reasonable. Especially considering the €30 that Apache look for with a meal of similar stature. (Apache's deal has gotten even worse too...) This place also looks kinda classy.

When you say scabby, have you given any of the other pizza joints in the city a go lately. The all seem to be pure crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

MGSman123 wrote: »
    Hmm... those meal deal options that they have seem quite reasonable. Especially considering the €30 that Apache look for with a meal of similar stature. (Apache's deal has gotten even worse too...) This place also looks kinda classy.

When you say scabby, have you given any of the other pizza joints in the city a go lately. The all seem to be pure crap.

No I didn't get a meal deal but the set pizza did have bacon on it which I didn't want and asked for peppers and onions instead which they charged me for.

I collected it, a medium pizza and it was nearly €17 total rip off and very mediocre
    I know apache do carryout specials, their toppings are generous and their pizzas are nice.
    F*ck Fabios

I want to try pappa johns which was lovely in the states but they are only on the southside. There's also a newish Italian on Talbot St I haven't tried that looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 iidublin

I ordered the medium meal deal the other day for €16, (12 inch pizza with 3 toppings, wedges, garlic bread and two cans of coke)......doesn’t seem bad to me.....it was nice and hit the spot , love the base on their pizza....pasta is good too. I rang for collection and the number I used was the same one and it worked fine 01-8775333, might be something up with your phone :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

The chicken strippers have changed :( i think the original supplier has gone bust or summat,a real shame as they were the highlight of my week boooo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Fabiofr

joeperry wrote: »
    The chicken strippers have changed :( i think the original supplier has gone bust or summat,a real shame as they were the highlight of my week boooo!!

Hi Joe,

You are kinda rite, there are two reasons for the change....the Irish supplier that I used is no longer producing the product in Ireland, they are now producing the item outside Europe. In doing this the chicken has changed and the ingredients for the outer coating has changed and they are no longer of the quality they used to be and their taste has totally changed.

The second is I try to only use products made in Ireland/Italy mainly for quality reasons. I am able to source allot of items at cheaper prices but they are made outside the EU and this concerns me due to lower processing and manufacturing procedures and I will not compromise quality for the sake of a making extra money.

Fabio.

Hello Fabio, thanks for posting :)

• Advertisement

Hello Fabio, thanks for posting :)

Your welcome, if yous have any other questions, ideas or comments fell free to contact me, my email is (info@fabioscoolock.com). I always appreciate feed back and ideas from my customers as I would not be in business if it was not for them.

Fabio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 josephgriffin

Bit late I know but Fabio, will you Deliever to Santry Ave? Getting tired of rip off dominos.

Bit late I know but Fabio, will you Deliever to Santry Ave? Getting tired of rip off dominos.

It is normally outside our delivery range but if we are not busy we will certainly try to facilitate you. So the best thing to do is ring in (defiantly not a peak traffic times :D) and we will see if we can deliver up to you.

It you ring before 10pm we can even deliver a nice bottle of wine from our new range.......well providing you are over 18 and have ID ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 josephgriffin

Cant ask for better than that!!! Im going to give you a try fri night, Ill drive down and collect. Ill let you know my verdict. Were HUGE Italian food lovers in our house.

Give us a ring on 01-8775333 and place your order for collection so you don’t have to wait. Don’t think you will be disappointed but let us know what you think. Feedback is always welcome.

Advertisement