Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband dropping out?

• 08-09-2009 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Anyone else been having this problem? Been having it ever since the DNS incident. Every now and then... between 5/20 times a day,the internet will just disconnect. It's not a hardware issue as I switched from my Netopia(that eircom supplied originally) going through a Linksys wireless router to a Belkin ADSL modem with wireless. It tends to only disconnect for half a minute to two minutes... But it's a pain for watching videos and streaming and it's not, as they claim, always on. Think I'll have to give them a ring tomorrow but I hate talking to help line people who don't have a clue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

also get this but i put it down to my laptop but the same thing happens when m8 is here with his netbook, it happens throughout the day.

Advertisement