Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timmy Dooley's office on mill road

• 08-09-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,471 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know when Timmy Dooley holds his clinics in his constituency office on the mill road in Ennis? I tried to find out on 'timmydooley.ie" but it's 'under construction' and the FF website only gives his contact details as his address in Tulla.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭romah

Akrasia wrote: »
    Does anyone know when Timmy Dooley holds his clinics in his constituency office on the mill road in Ennis? I tried to find out on 'timmydooley.ie" but it's 'under construction' and the FF website only gives his contact details as his address in Tulla.

I spotted him hanging around there on Friday last ...if thats any help..:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

Sure how could you miss his big thick head looking out the window at ya?! Talk about an EGO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

065 6891115 Thats the office no.

Advertisement