Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airwire

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Thanks alot for the reply Martin, I like the sound of that, my main worry is the ping, if that's too high the internet isn't any good to me, I'll call within the next few weeks as my current contract with my ISP is nearly up, looking at lightnets website worried me a little, anyone who looks at their fair usage policy should be!

Back on topic though, if I'm not horribly far away from the closest mast I'll definitely sign up, id say I'll have to call up to find that out though, or would you be able to tell me on here?
    Thank you again for the quick reply Martin
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 7 oran2011

Im a new airwire customer. Upgraded to top household package, included latest aerial and software package from airwire. On top of that I have the latest cissco router and extender technology available (400euros).
    The service I havens 3mb for 45 euro month. In summary, it's is a JOKE. It's been 15 years since I have experienced Internet so so slow. It takes 3 hours or more to download a basic iPad app. You cannot stream (not watch, stream) 9 out of every 10 movies clips (e.g YouTube).
    Airwire dare charge me 45 euro for this "service"? Robbery. Take airwire as a last resort. How do they get a licence to rob people like us!??
    All the Anglo bank tapes going on air at the moment.... Well airwire is right up there street.

AIRWIRE.... Improve ur service and give a service worth 45 euros a month. If you do I would be more than gladly give an updated review.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 oran2011

Im a new airwire customer. Upgraded to top household package, included latest aerial and software package from airwire. On top of that I have the latest cissco router and extender technology available (400euros).
    The service I havens 3mb for 45 euro month. In summary, it's is a JOKE. It's been 15 years since I have experienced Internet so so slow. It takes 3 hours or more to download a basic iPad app. You cannot stream (not watch, stream) 9 out of every 10 movies clips (e.g YouTube).
    Airwire dare charge me 45 euro for this "service"? Robbery. Take airwire as a last resort. How do they get a licence to rob people like us!??
    All the Anglo bank tapes going on air at the moment.... Well airwire is right up there street.

AIRWIRE.... Improve ur service and give a service worth 45 euros a month. If you do I would be more than gladly give an updated review.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,908 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

so what you're saying is that you don't rate
    airwire then oran? ;)

I lol'd when i read you post but I know where your coming from

do a speed test and stick up the results here
    I find it hard to believe it could take 3 hours to download an
    ipad app, even the three dongle would manage that faster
    I usually got the speed I paid for when it was up anyway but
    the cs was non existent which was the main reason I got out

This country and it's broadband service is a joke but that's
    for another thread...

I see your name all over the place on the main page :) or rather that you've
    resurrected every thread that ever existed about them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Airwire: Martin

For support issues, the only way you're going to get them resolved is to contact support at 091-865 968 or via email at support@airwire.ie.

Due to the anonymous nature of boards.ie, we can't give you any customer specific support here, as we would have no trace of the support query nor any way of matching your username to an account.

Resurrecting old threads is not going to make a change to things, as there's no way we would be able to help you here.

/M

• Advertisement
Advertisement