Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mains water in Carlow town not working on pollerton road...

Options
  • 08-09-2009 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭

Anyone in Carlow town got no water tonight? I don't recall any maintenance notices from the council or anything. Bloody annoying!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

flamegrill wrote: »
    Anyone in Carlow town got no water tonight? I don't recall any maintenance notices from the council or anything. Bloody annoying!

have water in askea here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

yeah water is out til tomorrow i think, and the county council "wish to apologise for any inconvenience caused"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

lol, so I take it none of ye seen the impromptu fountain at the hacketstown roundabout? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

I did yeah, drove out not long after my post and saw the flooding at the roundabout.

Feicing luders acting the maggot with no notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

flamegrill wrote: »
    I did yeah, drove out not long after my post and saw the flooding at the roundabout.

Feicing luders acting the maggot with no notice.

Dig hole. Water sprout out. Oh ****, we hit the mains, and we never gave flamegrill notice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement