Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Job Spot

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tabouli

Thought I'd bump this thread as it's coming up to summer...

Anyone seen any places looking for staff?

The cinema are hiring but that's all I know of :/

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

tabouli wrote: »
    Thought I'd bump this thread as it's coming up to summer...

Anyone seen any places looking for staff?

The cinema are hiring but that's all I know of :/

Saw an article in the Drogheda Indo this week where you can send in a description of your qualifications/skills etc, and they then send out a list of open positions where employers can view the profiles of everyone who submitted information - something like that. Sounds like a good idea anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Chet Zar wrote: »
    Saw an article in the Drogheda Indo this week where you can send in a description of your qualifications/skills etc, and they then send out a list of open positions where employers can view the profiles of everyone who submitted information - something like that. Sounds like a good idea anyway.

Meant to look into that myself but if i recall you had you use 25 words or less in the plug for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Not sure if this is of help to anyone but here goes. My brother recently launched a small company with several office based employees. He was approached by two mature ladies that he knows and asked if he would consider hiring them on a short-term basis unpaid to enable them to get back into the ways of a busy office. Both had been out of work for several years due to families etc but keen to get back into the swing of things, general addmin work etc. He agreed and took both on for a month after which he would give them a reference and they got a feel for the office again. Turns out that it worked out well for both sides as he employed both shortly afterwards, one full-time and one part-time.

Anyway, Im sure he's open to helping anyone out who needs to brush up on the office skills e.g. phones, filing, photocopying etc. So if we can help anyone out please pm me and I can get in touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

anyone know of any part time summer work for students around dundalk preferably during the day as i'll have to travel? anything considered, just can't find anything anywhere! cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Going to bump this.

Any information would be great!

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cuddles2008

Got a interview in Finlays Coffins Ardee. Anyone out there know anything about them, like what are they like to work for / is pay good ?

Advertisement