Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-registering

• 08-09-2009 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

When can we re-register online? And what is the student iEnabler thing on step 4 of the online registration?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

From thursday.

iEnabler will become active when registering is enabled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭pakblue

Just wondering how did you find out that registering will be active from tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Their site says it's roughly from the 10th onwards each year.
    http://records.nuim.ie/On-LineRegistration.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

Is it like a link thats sent out to everyones webmail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Well, as far as I can recall, we'll get an email notifying us that registration will be active as of X.00am on whatever date, be careful when selecting modules etc etc

and then when you log into student web services, the registration bit will be open, and you re-register as you did last year.

and pakblue as I stated in another thread, according to the Spanish dept. website, registration is active from the 10th-30th September. That said, they could be wrong but it's usually around this time of year anywho. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

Re-registration is open now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

could you post a link to the re reregistration page? i have been all over that site trying to find it.

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

thanks

Advertisement