Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

THE KINGDOM. YAY OR NAY

• 08-09-2009 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭

I'm planning a romantic getaway for myself and and my much better half sometime this month. I've been to all the popular destinations in Ireland throughout the years apart from Kerry. I've never set foot inside the place and its the only county i've never been to.

I'm not looking for suggestions on where to stay or what to do in Kerry, i'm just wondering would it be worth going there? Would i still be able to rest in peace knowing i never went to the Kingdom?

Should i go to Kerry??? 15 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    93% 14 votes
    Fishbulb
    6% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

beat me to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thanks for that i had too many tabs open and lost the run of myself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Absolutely, Im living down here with the girlfriend for a few months, absolutely love it, so much to see and do.

I voted yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

It has beautiful scenary and places and I'd advise you to see it, if it's the last county you haven't seen. Then again it's down to personal preference. There are nicer counties IMO but Kerry is up there. It's strange to think there's people who haven't seen it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Def worth as visit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Donagh_mc

You don't know what you are missing out on mate! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Second best county in Ireland behind Dublin ;)

I love it and go as often as I can.

I particularly recommend the Dingle peninsula. The most amazing scenery in all of the world in my humble opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Go!

I'd love to do this one day, looks class
    www.skelligexperience.com/skellig_michael.html

Go soon, I wouldn't be sure if they run this service over the winter

Muckross House is good too, you can hire a pony and trap and take a spin around the grounds, can't get more romantic then that :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Decided to hit Kerry when I was on my staycation buzz earlier this year - it was magnificent. More or less stuck to the Dingle peninsula. If I was doing it again, I'd spend one night in Dingle and then another night further west, towards Dunquinn. Go for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement