Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currys of Galway

Options
  • 09-09-2009 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

I drove past Terryland today and thought I saw that Currys were closed. There was a large skip outside the front door, a fence around it and the other shutter was lowered. It was during opening hours. Are they actually closed down or undergoing renovations ?

Thanks - ValerieR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

ValerieR wrote: »
    I drove past Terryland today and thought I saw that Currys were closed. There was a large skip outside the front door, a fence around it and the other shutter was lowered. It was during opening hours. Are they actually closed down or undergoing renovations ?

Thanks - ValerieR

Renovations. Was in on Sunday, half the store is open, some good offers on too, half price ps3/wii and 360 games (any around 30 became 15).

The sign says ''Your new Currys will re-open on September 2nd''... ermmmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

I was in there on Friday and was speaking to a member of staff. They have half the store closed off now and are refurbishing it. When that is done they will close the other half and do that - sounds like it will be a few weeks (Oct) before it is all completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Banbh

The Currys website has no store in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Banbh wrote: »
    The Currys website has no store in Galway

It Does now..., first store listed on the right hand column...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Banbh

Sorry Gerard, still no joy.
    I must be on a different page but the Currys 'store locator' on their website does not have a 'Galway' listed, nor can the site search find one.
    Anyway, I went ahead and got what I was looking for on N17.
    Regards, B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

I do see it on http://www.currys.ie/

Hope this helps.
    Valerie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

good to see their site is still under construction, how many years is it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Banbh wrote: »
    Sorry Gerard, still no joy.
    I must be on a different page but the Currys 'store locator' on their website does not have a 'Galway' listed, nor can the site search find one.
    Anyway, I went ahead and got what I was looking for on N17.
    Regards, B

Which site you looking at .co.uk or .ie ???

The Irish site does not have a store locator, in fact it does not have mich of anything

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EZeeBOS

They should close the other half, and keep it closed! DSG (Company that owns currys) are a joke to deal with.

Website coming soon for about 7 years, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

it's been down for nearly 4 years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

Any idea when it opens?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

Anyone know the opening hours of Currys in Galway?

Advertisement