Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Librocop

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭pepsi1234

He also has a bebo site (which I assumed someone set up for him without him being aware of it) Funny thing is though, while exiting the library one day I saw him surfing said bebo site :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Librocop is like Austin Powers, women want him, men want to be him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Before the Chuck Norris facts, it was Librocop facts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

He makes more noise telling people to be quiet than any person actually makes in there. One day during exams in April two people sitting in front of me were having a really, really quiet chat for a few mins. I hadn't even noticed them really until he came over wrapping his knuckles off the table.

If you have five euro and Librocop has five euro, Librocop has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Librocops computer. Librocop is always in control.

Apple pays Librocop 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Librocop can sneeze with his eyes open.

Librocop destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Librocop can kill two stones with one bird.

There is no theory of evoltuion, just animals Librocop allows to live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

He makes more noise telling people to be quiet than any person actually makes in there. One day during exams in April two people sitting in front of me were having a really, really quiet chat for a few mins. I hadn't even noticed them really until he came over wrapping his knuckles off the table.

GTFO

Don't dare speak about the legend in that tone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I'm sure they deserved it. And if they didn't, they did once Librocop told them off.

Librocop knows all and sees all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

I'm a Fresher, who is Librocop?

Michaelrsh wrote: »

You are lucky if you have never felt his wrath.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Worry not, gentle fresher. If you are judged to be (un)worthy, Librocop shall let his presence be known to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

"Who" is Librocop? Shouldn't that be "what" is Librocop?

Librocop is a library policing machine. He is no mere human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

lol at this comment on the Facebook page

"im gonna make a laptop charger-cable page now. they can be enemies."

lol at this comment on the Facebook page

"im gonna make a laptop charger-cable page now. they can be enemies."

Booo-hissss

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Oh, when you see 'him' you'll know 'him'.

I shall miss Librocop giving me the odd fright in the library. Wonder if Trinity has something similar in it's library ?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Librocop did not look a happy man today

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

dyl10 wrote: »
    Librocop did not look a happy man today

Eh, has he ever?

Larianne wrote: »
    Eh, has he ever?

When he listens to James Blunt and Amy Winehouse he is:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

.... and during his morning jogs. (soft j)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Ok saw, librocop for the first time a few days ago (first time in the library). All the previous comments are extremely accurate from what I saw today, he was actually giving out to a student for some weird reason, and at the top of his voice. Jaysus, I thought you only get people like that in secondary schools, I was looking forward to a bit of freedom in college!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kid V

Librocop plays intense library simulator games all summer to keep in shape. He's even angrier this year coz the powers that be in UCD have yet again brushed aside his request for stun guns and a cell. Maybe next year....

• Advertisement

Ok saw, librocop for the first time a few days ago (first time in the library). All the previous comments are extremely accurate from what I saw today, he was actually giving out to a student for some weird reason, and at the top of his voice. Jaysus, I thought you only get people like that in secondary schools, I was looking forward to a bit of freedom in college!

You do get freedom, but if you act the asshole in the library he punishes you. My advice, dont act the asshole. I am aware he was not giving out to you but let that be a warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Librocop can believe it's not butter

When Librocop drops a piece of buttered toast, it lands buttered side up

Librocop fought the law, and he, he won

Librocop can push a door open even though it says 'pull'

Librocop can touch this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Very simple rule of thumb to follow when in the library:
    shut your mouth!
    There's nothing more annoying, next to retards wasting time on the computers, is retards making noise in the library. Freedom and all of that bollocks aside, just do your work, quietly and get out. The amount of times I've had to put up with retarded d4 heads or culchies making noise in the library is astounding. Librocop might be the biggest knob-head in there, but he keeps the place somewhat quiet and trust me when I say it's worth it!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

El Siglo wrote: »
    Very simple rule of thumb to follow when in the library:
    shut your mouth!
    There's nothing more annoying, next to retards wasting time on the computers, is retards making noise in the library. Freedom and all of that bollocks aside, just do your work, quietly and get out. The amount of times I've had to put up with retarded d4 heads or culchies making noise in the library is astounding. Librocop might be the biggest knob-head in there, but he keeps the place somewhat quiet and trust me when I say it's worth it!:pac:

True it does need to be policed because if it wasn't people would take the p**s even more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Librocop puts the figs in the Fig Rolls.

Librocop is the I in team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

...he was actually giving out to a student for some weird reason, and at the top of his voice.

Librocop has no "top of his voice".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Robocop has a pair of librocop pyjamas!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

Librocop can slam a revolving door.

Advertisement