Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My name is Terry and i do stuff.

Options
  • 09-09-2009 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

Lisbon thread in AH: It was just put there to stop more and more and more Joe Dolan Lisbon threads popping up in AH.

While I personally would like to see a yes vote, I do not suggest anyone vote yes or no. I suggest that everyone makes their own decision and if you read that suggestion as loaded, then I suggest you get a ****ing life because reading that as loaded means you are a really ****ing sad bastard who is looking for something that is not there or will ever be there. Just like people with a metal detector looking for gold on the North Strand and just finding needles.
    Anyway. Vote however you want. Just read the facts first.

To cover any recent bans:
    If I banned you, I had a really good reason. Quit your whining.

All questions will be answered via PM.
    It may take a day or two because I'm busy with other stuff at the moment, but I will get back to you.

Now move along. There's nothing to see here.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement