If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks Johnmc

Options
  • 09-09-2009 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to say a big thanks to John for sorting me out,he got me a really nice setup with my budget and went out of his way to create me a decent system.

Everything was painless and delivery was really quick,I would recomend John and Richer to anyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 farrier

I'd be happy to recommend them also if one of them replied to this thread...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055675215

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Give them a little time and they will and then you can appreciate a great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

farrier wrote: »

Why don't you grab the bull by the horns and make a few phone calls?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

farrier wrote: »

Apologies Farrier - I was out of the office all day yesterday and did not get a chance to get to Boardies!

Unfortunately we don't stock the LE40B750 (we do stock the B650 at EURO €879 tho') and again we don't stock the LG LH5000 (it must be the only LG that we don't stock! ) The 42PFL8404h we sell at €999.99 however as a Boardie you get a 10% discount so the total cost to you is €899 - and that includes a 4 year warranty.

Thanks again and please keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

Thanks and apologies and again drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lambenate

Farrier

A bit of patience is a great attribute!..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 somedeed

Just want ti say thanks John for your help and patience, very much appreciated. Also thanks to Dave & Kenny. The Monitor Audio speakers are fantastic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Hi John,

Just to let you know that the 250HD speakers are absolutely fantastic, the clarity and depth is far superior than the focal speakers I replaced, I'm hearing things in films that I never heard before and you were right about the piano white, very sexy. I might have to upgrade the rears and sub next!!! but will have to wait till later in the year, or see what comes up in the open box sale

Anyway thanks again and I'm sure I'll be in contact soon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.