Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Studies?

• 09-09-2009 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Im going into second year business studies and jus trying to decide what electives to choose,i was thinking about european studies and was just wondering if anyone did it and would have any info on the subject?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

If you want a handy subject where its easy to get high marks European studies is the way. Claus is a nice bloke and the actual subject is fairly easy

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bkelly86

Thanks duffman,jus one more thing,is there languages involved,was doin german last year and didnt like it at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Yep i done German it was fairly easy i have to say but if you didnt like it do something else you dont have to stick with the same electives

Advertisement