Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Beer Thursday night for all UCD students

Options
  • 09-09-2009 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2 EnvBioBoy

Now that I have your attention...
    I missed out on "Perspectives on Film" in my elective choice but would like to sit in on some lectures. Might also like to do so for other modules.
    Is there any way for me to find out when and where they are held.
    I know it's posssible to see when on the module description but not where unless you actually register.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Go to the department. There will be a sign post for it. Alternatively we have a boring admin thread that questions like this should ideally be posted in.

Raph any chance we can start probating these posts? They're cluttering up the forum and really destroying my dreams. I want free beer damn it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Thread fails

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

I'm really disappointed now. :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I'm really disappointed now. :\
    Me too and I don't even attend UCD.

Some things just shouldn't be joked about, op.

permanent ban required...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Not only is there no free beer but the OP actually wants to attend MORE lectures! I give the OP one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I feel used and abused...

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

hate is a strong word but....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

+1 Ban

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

+1 ban

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Best thread title ever. Anyone stupid enough to think there is free beer ....... obviously the brain capacity of UCD students continues to rise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

I approve of this thread's title.

Baking in epic bread.

Grimes wrote: »
    Best thread title ever. Anyone stupid enough to think there is free beer ....... obviously the brain capacity of UCD students continues to rise :D

Ha ha, never been in the bar when they do drink sampling? Missing out so!

I got hammered for free in Student Bar one night when the Bud Light girls came in to offer free samples....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

+1 ban

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ha ha, never been in the bar when they do drink sampling? Missing out so!

I got hammered for free in Student Bar one night when the Bud Light girls came in to offer free samples....

They had Koppaberg reps in on Wednesday - bringing trayloads of drink out for the entire night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Grimes wrote: »
    lol, theres free beer in UCD 2 - 3 nights a week. There is free beer tonight, I'm just not going to tell you where because if you were a member of the soc you would already know

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

OP owes every student a pint (beer) of their choice. Please present your student card and a print out of this thread. Photocopies not accepted. Limit one per customer.

Advertisement