Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPDATE: INFAC Gun Safe

Options
  • 09-09-2009 7:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

just received an email from Brian Duffy:
    Sorry for delay in returning to you, I have just received an e-mail from Infac Irl confirming that Infac safe fully conform with S.I. 307 of 2009. An update hase been posted on my website.

A link to the update on Brian's website is here:

http://www.shoot.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_36&products_id=69

So, good news as the Infac safes seem to actually exceed the required standards!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Are warmflow safes up to the standard? thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭iwsf

good news as i just bought one.
    Now all i need is the rifle license :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bunnybuster

Good news, ive been looking for a new one as fed up with old warmflow one that takes ages to get key aligned in the lock,anybody else have that problem?Anyway going to get myself a new infac safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Invincible

@ bunnybuster,why not contact warmflow about your problem,Denzil Cluff is their engineering manager,you can get him on 04892621515 Ext 217 or denzil.c@warmflow.co.uk.
    In our discussion with him,he was'nt aware of any problems with their safes.

We're organising a bulk purchase at RGC level of Brattonsound safes £89stg for 2/3 gun 1308mm(h) x 216mm(w) x 214mm(d),£120stg for 4/5 deep rifle safe,1308mm(H) x 268mm(w) x 320mm(d).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Good news, ive been looking for a new one as fed up with old warmflow one that takes ages to get key aligned in the lock,anybody else have that problem?Anyway going to get myself a new infac safe.

I have no issues with warm flow cabinets and yes they meet the standard

• Advertisement

Problem with the cabanit is the gap between where you put key in and the lock, there is nothing to keep it going in straight so have to wiggle it around, not really worth contacting warmflow had it for about 8-9 years, would like a bigger cabanit as the 3 gun is only really big enough for air rifle(rapid mk2)and am hopefully getting a new gun soon.

Invinsible when are you getting those cabanits? would be interested in 4-5gun deep, but would need in soon as going to build it into wardrobe thats going in soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Invincible

Invinsible when are you getting those cabanits? would be interested in 4-5gun deep, but would need in soon as going to build it into wardrobe thats going in soon.

Hi bunnybuster,We're waiting for orders for each particular model to come in from gun clubs,so hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Advertisement