Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Shimano 105 9sp STI shifters

Options
  • 09-09-2009 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭

Shimano 105 9sp STI shifters, good nick, 50 euro.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

tunney wrote: »
    Shimano 105 9sp STI shifters, good nick, 50 euro.
    I'll take them for 50

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Yours..... pm'ed you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭billy.fish

These sold Tunney?

Rob just needs to collect them, sorry billy.fish. I'll email the club first in future when selling stuff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Have 9 speed tiagra ones for sale now ! front and rear mech (wheels as well) all good working order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

RobFowl wrote: »
    Have 9 speed tiagra ones for sale now ! front and rear mech (wheels as well) all good working order

Would be interested in the wheels. Could use a spare set for winter riding. How much you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Price for the Tiagra shifters?

mloc123 wrote: »
    Price for the Tiagra shifters?
    Open to offers !
    ? €40

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Will check if they'll work with 8sp and get back to you

mloc123 wrote: »
    Will check if they'll work with 8sp and get back to you
    Wheels, front and rear mech available as well ! Go 9 speed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

Wheels, front and rear mech available as well ! Go 9 speed :D

Interested in the rear mech and perhaps the front (if it's band-on) as well as the wheels!

I'd be interested in the shifters, want to set up a second beater training cyclocross bike! Rather than the nice shiny one :)

billy.fish wrote: »
    I'd be interested in the shifters, want to set up a second beater training cyclocross bike! Rather than the nice shiny one :)
    They work fine It's just that I'm a terrible snob when it comes to components !

Same as :)

Just not happy with getting the DA shifters mangled into the dirt every week training on them! An 3 peaks coming up which tends to cause me to snap things :(

billy.fish wrote: »
    Same as :)

Just not happy with getting the DA shifters mangled into the dirt every week training on them! An 3 peaks coming up which tends to cause me to snap things :(
    Well ......
    any offer???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Offer €40 for the shifters...

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Offer €40 for the shifters...
    Sorry CDaly long gone ..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Nuts how do I miss these things! I need a front STI shifter compatible with a triple... 9 speed if that makes any difference.

blorg wrote: »
    Nuts how do I miss these things! I need a front STI shifter compatible with a triple... 9 speed if that makes any difference.

And you thought I would have a triple compatible shifter????!?!?!?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Many of them work with both, it depends on the shifter. AFAIK 105 9 speed they just have a single shifter that will do either double or triple.

• Advertisement

For a 50/55/60 set up ;)

Advertisement