Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry phone issues

• 09-09-2009 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi Guys...

Anyone got a tuppence worth for rating Blackberry phones in general.
    I first had a pearl...mic went, nobody could hear me..got a replacement (with Vodafone) Second pearl did the same but I instead upgraded to storm..

Storm now giving me trouble with touch screen. Is starting to become unresponsive at times and sometimes if I'm dialling the number 7, number 3 hops up on the keypad...among other things...

Vodafone have said they can send it for repair...which is fine but what if this just keeps happening? They have also offered two months package bills with compliments towards the cost of a new phone altogether..

Any views? fix blackberry or dump blackberry for _________(what would you reccommend?)

Thanks in advance:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭coolhandc

Hi,

I have had exactly the same problem as yourself with my Blackberry storm. I sent the phone to Vodafone who issued a report saying that the damage was likely moisture damage however I didnt drop it in water or anything... do you think it might be a common failure in the phone?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭cufroige

coolhandc wrote: »
    Hi,
    do you think it might be a common failure in the phone?!

Hi Coolhandc...
    I dunno..I'm the only one I know using blackberry! Maybe if we get more posting opinions from those in the know we'll be enlightened!!!:D;)

Advertisement