Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants to be a european?

Options
  • 09-09-2009 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

Last week I found a pdf on someone's blog, it was a really well written summary of the changes that Lisbon will make, a little funny and it was called 'who wants to be a european?' It isn't unbiased, the writer is a supporter of the treaty, but as far as I know it explains the whole thing very well.

Now - I'm trying to find it again for a friend, but it's not on the first few pages of Google and I've had no joy going through my browser history.

Does anyone know the link/blog where I can find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ixtlan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Ah, that's what it was really called!! thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Yep, it's so good it made my signature ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Entertational, I love it!

Yeah, fair play to yer man for writing this guide. I'd be really interested in any criticisms that the NO side would have of it, if any of them are on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

edanto wrote: »
    Entertational, I love it!

Yeah, fair play to yer man for writing this guide. I'd be really interested in any criticisms that the NO side would have of it, if any of them are on this thread.

yes he made one last year if I remember but the link seems to be gone now?

could be sort of useful too

• Advertisement
Advertisement