Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regestration etc.

• 09-09-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

I'm very clueless at the moment, can anyone tell me about how people seem to be talking about groups?
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=273

how do I find out what group im in for Orientation? I have all the sheets Maynooth sent me and I don't think they mention it.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭internetaddict

It's in the booklet that isn't a diary and it goes by course and then your surname if you're in Arts. So for example MH101 Arts (A&B) is Group 5.
    Arts are in for two days and I think some Science groups are in for 3.
    Hope that helps a little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Thats perfect. Are most folk heading up Sunday and settling into their houses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

CaoimH_in wrote: »
    I'm very clueless at the moment, can anyone tell me about how people seem to be talking about groups?
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=273

how do I find out what group im in for Orientation? I have all the sheets Maynooth sent me and I don't think they mention it.

Cheers!
    did you get the booklet, where it says all the groups in it? should've come in the post

you can find it online
    http://admissions.nuim.ie/current/documents/NUIMOrientationLeaflet2009.pdf

page 3 of the booklet tells you what group you're in, then consult the rest of it for orientation days

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭internetaddict

Don't have a house to go to! I'm commuting :rolleyes:

yeah im heading up sunday, we're allowed in between 2 and 6, make sure not to forget anything now peeps;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

I'm moving up Sunday week, but off campus :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 In_Toon

I'm moving up Sunday week, but off campus :P

Same! Off campus too, but in Moyglare Village so not too far from the North Campus.........and the pub! :D

I'm the complete opposite side, in Beaufiled, but close to Old campus and the other Pubs! :D

Same here, Moyglare Village, So wait, no person is moving in this sunday coming? :|

EDIT: group nine btw

I may see you around sometime.

I have it arranged to move in on sunday week because there is no point in me kicking around Maynooth doing nothing for the best part of a week...sorry to disappoint you...

And as of yet i'm the only person i know in Group One:(

• Advertisement

you wouldn't be living in 104 Moyglare? No worries, I thought there'd be a few around like, the 14th is my birthday see and hence I dunno what I was hoping for but I heard the Student Bar is open that night ;) so, Ill see whos kicking around, either way, I'll busy myself for the two days im up there, where are the Practice rooms for music? i.e where the Piano's at bitches?!

you wouldn't be living in 104 Moyglare? No worries, I thought there'd be a few around like, the 14th is my birthday see and hence I dunno what I was hoping for but I heard the Student Bar is open that night ;) so, Ill see whos kicking around, either way, I'll busy myself for the two days im up there, where are the Practice rooms for music? i.e where the Piano's at bitches?!
    im not too sure but i heard they are in the south campus?? i could be wrong

you doing music as part of arts?

There are pianos in the practice rooms at the back of logic house on Old Campus,but you may have to get a key into them. Or you might be better off to bring a keyboard like I am :).

There are pianos in the practice rooms at the back of logic house on Old Campus,but you may have to get a key into them. Or you might be better off to bring a keyboard like I am :).
    also like myself

Great minds think alike :p:cool:

you wouldn't be living in 104 Moyglare?!

Nope not in 104. in no. 50. Im sure well end up crossing paths on that walk to the 9 am lectures..:p

yepyep! well thats where I am 104. My keyboards massive and ****e. tbh, how would you get hold of a key? Student ID is needed i'd imagine :(

Maybe not a key, but permission. When I did work experience there they were left open (it's like a maze of tiuny prefabs with pianos), but its was during term time. I suggest you drop into the music dept. when you get there and ask. No harm in trying!
    You might find that during the year you'd be glad of your keyboard!

Great minds think alike :p:cool:
    indeed we do lorna, TEAology;)

Hey drop the Lorna! Call me kitten, I just can't edit my name on facebook :P hahaha TEAology woo! Join us fellow boardsies!! :cool:

• Advertisement

Hey drop the Lorna! Call me kitten, I just can't edit my name on facebook :P hahaha TEAology woo! Join us fellow boardsies!! :cool:
    ha gettin men to call you kitten when you have a bf, tut tut lol

ha who's up for TEAology

jpcarlow wrote: »
    ha who's up for TEAology

Ha TEAology sounds good to me!!:D:D:D:D

My name really is kitten :( I have the hoodies, msn and friends calling to prove it :P.
    Anyway Te for me please! Milk no sugar . . .Amen and what not ;)

In_Toon wrote: »
    Ha TEAology sounds good to me!!:D:D:D:D
    one of my greater moments of wittiness, stemming from the deal that you can get free tea in pugin hall i believe if you study theology
    My name really is kitten I have the hoodies, msn and friends calling to prove it .
    Anyway Te for me please! Milk no sugar . . .Amen and what not

i'll take plenty of milk and two sugars in mine please

But only on a Thursday!
    . . .or it could have been Tuesday . . :rolleyes:
    ehh .. .

God Dammit!! I'm suddenly regretting not doing Arts!!:mad::p

It ain't arts! It's all students posing as theology students for free tea :P

It ain't arts! It's all students posing as theology students for free tea :P
    shush kitten;)

ah.....:D

• Advertisement

*cough* I mean . .
    eh Tea anyone? It'll cost all you non thology students! :o

Advertisement