Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regestration etc.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

*cough* I mean . .
    eh Tea anyone? It'll cost all you non thology students! :o
    nicely done kitten, nicely done;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 XxKate_xX

hey, im doin arts 2!!:)music and french!! headin up on sunday 2 campus!! im in group 6 for orientation!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Great stuff great stuff, I'll move it up if I change my mind atm im not convinced, I hate using it. I lost my Sustain pedal so that kinda sucks. I'll see where I am in a few weeks sure :). Thanks for the advice I wouldn't of thought of it!

Teaology is possible the greatest play on words I've ever imagined, sheerly due to content.

No milk a little bit of cold water and two sugars!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

XxKate_xX wrote: »
    hey, im doin arts 2!!:)music and french!! headin up on sunday 2 campus!! im in group 6 for orientation!!:)

Looks like there are a lot of music arts students here, nice to meet you Kate! :D

And we owe the TEAology word play to Jp :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭Xxhaylsxx

I agree loads and loads of arts and music. Is nobody doing science this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭internetaddict

It's probably just because all us arts students enjoy lurking in forums :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 XxKate_xX

Looks like there are a lot of music arts students here, nice to meet you Kate! :D

Good word play!! ya there seems to be loads of music people on this anyway!!!nice to meet u too...:)i am gettin all excited about goin now!:Dcant wait!!! u should call into my apartment for tea some day but im not sure which one it is yet!!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

thanks for the credit kitten :D
    XxKate_xX wrote: »
    Good word play!! ya there seems to be loads of music people on this anyway!!!nice to meet u too...:)i am gettin all excited about goin now!:Dcant wait!!! u should call into my apartment for tea some day but im not sure which one it is yet!!:D:D:D
    why thank you, a brief moment of genius;)

woohoo kate you, me, kitten and rory for music:D:D:D
    and we may have tea in either of our places...AVOCA for the win:cool::cool:

Advertisement