If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Radius 270HD

Options
  • 09-09-2009 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭

Hello john,

I am looking to buy a pair of Monitor Audio Radius 270HD speakers in the black finish.
    Do you have these ? If so can you let me know the price please ?
    Can you deliver these to Kildare and if so how much for Delivery ?

Thank You.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Andy.

Kenny from RicherSounds here. I will now be helping John out on Boards as he is a very busy Man.

The Best price on the Monitor Audio Radius 270HD at the moment would be £419.95 / 495 Euro. Delivery of these would be £11.99 / 14.99 Euro.
    These speakers retail at £599.95 / 705 Euro so the above price is a fantastic one.

These speakers will be arriving with us on Friday and will be ready to roll back out.

Any further questions please post or PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭andy1249

Thank you very much for the help Kenny.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No Problem at all Andy.

Speakers will be with you on Monday.

You'll be very happy when you get them up and running. :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.