Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote Turd for Lisbon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Ed_ wrote: »
    This is a democracy?
    no, it's a republic. :rolleyes:

weren't you paying attention in school?

did all your countrymen die for nothing at the hands of the British imperialistic pigdogs??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Ed_

vibe666 wrote: »
    no, it's a republic. :rolleyes:

weren't you paying attention in school?

did all your countrymen die for nothing at the hands of the British imperialistic pigdogs??? :D

What are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Turd, this is turning out worse than the Christmas thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

phasers wrote: »
    Turd, this is turning out worse than the Christmas thread

I know. Why can't you people take things seriously? Huh?
    Bunch of bloody messers the lot of ye

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

IF you vote "Turd Ferguson" the EU will abort your babies and replace them with alien spawn!!!!

....Vote Turd Ferguson.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Turd Poster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Dear Turd,

Despite being very commited to the cause, vote spoiling just doesn't go far enough for me. I want to really make an impact at the voting office.

So on October 2nd, while all of you will be spoiling your votes, I am going casually walk into the polling booth and soil mine.

Hopefully all will go to plan. If not, I wish you all the best with your campaign.

Your comrade in turd,
    Vinylmesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Atari Turduar..
    I like it.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Can't argue with that logic...
    You could at least try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Bambi wrote: »
    bout ten years of a difference actually. Did you vote in the divorce referendum?

I did.:)

If a nation was ill informed or has had a change of heart then the government has every right to call another referendum. The 1987 supreme court ruling does not say anything about how many times or over what period these choices can be put to the people.

In this case 51% of the voting population had a say and 53% of those voting said NO, this means that only 27% of the voting public actually said NO....

A decision to have another Vote was taken after because it is widely believed (and yet to be proven) that the No campaign was waged using smoke and mirrors with many half truths and downright lies.
    The government equally have to take the blame for this because as usual they showed how useless they are and how far removed from us citizens they have become. This is the probably the main reason people voted NO and not the reason for the vote in the first place.

So implying that having another vote is somewhat undemocratic is idiotic and not clever or funny

Apologies Young Turd for dragging this wonderfull thread into the sewer......... we call Irish politics

Vote yes..... or TURD (if you want to have a swipe at the Fiana Failures)

• Advertisement

ScumLord wrote: »
    You could at least try!

Ok
    screw you turd!!

You have no boobies. No flash of puppies, no vote :mad:

Screw you Gummy Panda, just because I dont have conventional breasts does not mean that I cannot have boobies! And as for me flashing puppies, I fail to see how your beasteality fetish comes into proceedings?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

I've changed my mind. Vote for this man.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Absolutely retarded post from the OP. Get real pal. If you're just going to take the piss when asked an important question, maybe you shouldn't be living in a democracy.

As for voting twice on Lisbon, research done after the last one revealed that the majority of Irish people didn't actually know what it was they were voting on. So, yes, their answer was invalid.

And finally, voting No to punish the government is highly inadvisable in the middle of the country's worst recession in decades. We need friends right now, not enemies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

spacetweek wrote: »
    Absolutely retarded post from the OP. Get real pal. If you're just going to take the piss when asked an important question, maybe you shouldn't be living in a democracy.

As for voting twice on Lisbon, research done after the last one revealed that the majority of Irish people didn't actually know what it was they were voting on. So, yes, their answer was invalid.

And finally, voting No to punish the government is highly inadvisable in the middle of the country's worst recession in decades. We need friends right now, not enemies.

.....so you wont be shitting the the voting box?

So everyone should think what you think? I think you're the one who shouldn't be living in a democracy. And I'm not your pal, buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

So if the Yes vote had won, do you think they'd be doing another referendum??? I don't think so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

All serious discussion should be taken to the polotics forum. I know you can't help yourselves but just remember a turd on the ballot is worth 2 down the flush.

dub_skav wrote: »
    All serious discussion should be taken to the polotics forum. I know you can't help yourselves but just remember a turd on the ballot is worth 2 down the flush.

I agree. This thread is not about Lisbon, its about me being AWESOME

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

I agree. This thread is not about Lisbon, its about me being AWESOME

Oh sorry, that's not what I thought it was about, my mistake

*Walks off whistling*

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

No more serious posts about Lisbon or whether this is democracy or not in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Well all seriousness aside, I can't wait to see the look on the Yessers faces when the votes are counted and the treaty is once again declared defeated.. and all because of a bunch of people that don't even know what it's about

hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Well all seriousness aside, I can't wait to see the look on the Yessers faces when the votes are counted and the treaty is once again declared defeated.. and all because of a bunch of people that don't even know what it's about

hehehe
    I can't wait until the results are finished counting and Turd Ferguson is declared the new king of Europe.

I cant wait to get in that cubicle and draw a giant penis on the ballot paper...better get practicing

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Pygmalion wrote: »
    I can't wait until the results are finished counting and Turd Ferguson is declared the new queen of the universe.
    fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Pygmalion wrote: »
    I can't wait until the results are finished counting and Turd Ferguson is declared the new king of Europe.
    I'm pretty sure he'll only be the queen of Portugal which is like being the queen of a dustbin that junkies use as a toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

hehehe

That will truly be a proud day for the Irish, exactly like that day I cut my nose off to spite my face. Damn face!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

To be honest, from those I've spoken to, the No side are a bit more up on the treaty. With the obvious exception of the Jesus Batallion.

I find the most annoying part of the Neverendum to be this claim that we're a nation of simpletons for voting No.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

will you be complying with SIPO Turd?

will you be complying with SIPO Turd?

Sexy Irish Princesses Organisation? Absolutely, nom nom nom nom nom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Please see my tagline for your reply, Turd!

;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement