Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kippure Repeater active???

• 09-09-2009 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

is the Kippure repeater active on 145.7625 was hearing a repeater on this frequency this morning under lift no doubt was wondering if its kippure or from across the water also some good lift promised over the coming days http://www.dxinfocentre.com/tropo_nwe.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭fatboymsport

Yes the Kippure repeater is back on Air on 145.7625 it needs 88.5hz Ctcss to open it.

There is another repeater on the freq think it is GB3PL I can also here it most of the time but is weak s2 at best.

Kippure is full scale here, but I can see the mast out the window of the shack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

thanks trevor its s5 to s7 here in monaghan mobile around town and s5 at the house not bad at all but think there is lift conditions so will test again next week when conditions are flat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭fatboymsport

Condtions are pretty flat down this way Declan. Kippure is a very good site and the repeater should cover alot of the country.

One of the Dublin 70cms boxes is back on the Air from Three Rock on 433.225.

Its not very strong in my QTH but its Antennas are blocked in my direction. have a listen and see if you can hear it. Not sure what it needs to open it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

Condtions are pretty flat down this way Declan. Kippure is a very good site and the repeater should cover alot of the country.

One of the Dublin 70cms boxes is back on the Air from Three Rock on 433.225.

Its not very strong in my QTH but its Antennas are blocked in my direction. have a listen and see if you can hear it. Not sure what it needs to open it.

unfortunately dont have 70cms at the house unless i bring the mobile rig in but may try it, get the dublin 2 meter repeater at s3-4 so good chance of perhaps hearing the 70cms box if not should hear it from a high spot around town, looking forward to working the kippure repeater from carlow i hope it has coverage into there so i could work the lads back home in monaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ei2dj

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the reception reports on the Kippure
    Repeater on 145.7625Mhz.

Just about to post this on this site,

Hi All,

Just to let you know that the Dublin, Kippure, repeater on
    145.7625 Mhz. is operational since Wednesday 2nd. Sept.
    Access 88.5Hz CTCSS and 2.5Khz deviation.

3 Rock repeater on 145.600 Mhz. is now on it's new antenna
    since Tuesday 8th. Sept.

3 Rock 70Cms. repeater on 433.225Mhz. is back on Air since Tuesday 8th. Sept.

Happy listening, and if your licenced you are more then welcome
    to use them.

Reception reports to ei2dj (at) eircom.net

Mike, EI2DJ / EI2RTE repeater keeper.

• Advertisement
Advertisement