Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING FOR A GOOD TATTOOIST

• 09-09-2009 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I am looking for a good tattooist...I had a tattoo done about 2 years ago its a mess and would like someone pretty good to do a cover up 4 me!
    the tattoo is of 3 purple/pink coloured stars on my wrist i want 3 flowers to cover them....i am from roscommon but livinin in sligo!!i had the tattoo done in sligo so please dont refer me 2 one of them!i am willing 2 travel 2 dublin!id jst like reviews from some of the spots!:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Stickied thread. Portfolio's. Go look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 magnier7

there is a great tattooist down in fermoy called peter clough. he did my two legs for me and did a great job. bang on with the prices aswell. ya can get his number off 11811 his mobile is on it. i would seriously reccomend him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

The tattoo studio in Arklow is brilliant. had my last one done there. Tony is fantastic and lovely to chat too. He is very thourough and takes his time. Brilliant results, and a lovely guy too. The studio is bright and spotless too. Well worth the drive down.

Here is the link..
    http://www.dublintattoocompany.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=47

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Luke Kelly

TicTac2 wrote: »
    I am looking for a good tattooist...I had a tattoo done about 2 years ago its a mess and would like someone pretty good to do a cover up 4 me!
    the tattoo is of 3 purple/pink coloured stars on my wrist i want 3 flowers to cover them....i am from roscommon but livinin in sligo!!i had the tattoo done in sligo so please dont refer me 2 one of them!i am willing 2 travel 2 dublin!id jst like reviews from some of the spots!:p

wexford tattoo's by kevin killeen is the only place in ireland i would go from now on , he is on bebo or my space , i have 2 full sleeve's and ive been to most artist's in dublin and ireland and kevin is the best !

http://wexford-tattoo.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Eh why?
    7259882474a9583846550l.jpg

Thats his standard of work after 30 years?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 enniscorthybhoy

Eh why?
    7259882474a9583846550l.jpg

Thats his standard of work after 30 years?
    Alot of people into his stuff,, me personally , i would'nt go near him.. Seen too many bad tat's that he's done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Luke Kelly wrote: »
    wexford tattoo's by kevin killeen is the only place in ireland i would go from now on , he is on bebo or my space , i have 2 full sleeve's and ive been to most artist's in dublin and ireland and kevin is the best !

90% of the artists in Dublin blow him out of the water. His work is sub-par at best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

where in sligo did you go if u not mind e askin? pm me if you dont wanna say public!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Luke Kelly wrote: »

Really? Better than Jani / Wojit / Darren from Colourworks / Joe Myler?
    You sure? The work displayed on the myspace site is of very low quality, the kind of tattoos people regret. Some awful fairys etc, I know Wexford isn't a tattoo mecca but this is the work that is up in an online portfolio as representitive of the artists skill.

Advertisement