Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Freshers Week!!!

• 09-09-2009 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Does anyone know whats on in Sligo for fresher's week??:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

22nd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭LickLickLick

Bring on the booooze

i stand corrected, its the 28th, i was looking at last years calender :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I posted this over in the Nights Out thread of this forum by mistake, may as well post it here as well now that I've noticed this thread.

The schedule for Envy for Freshers week is as follows:

Monday: Monday night is a headphone disco.

Tuesday: Tuesday Night Traffic Light night! Pick your colour on the way into the club. Choose carefully if you don't want to be hit on all night by randomers! Red = Taken, Amber = Maybe Baby, Green = My place or yours??

Wednesday: Wednesday Night Freshers Foam Party! Top tunes, bikinis and a whole lot of foam can only mean one thing! Party!!!!

Thursday: Thursday Night Special guest DJ's AudioBullys.

Freshers week starts Monday 28th September in case you were not sure.

Door Open at 11pm

Doors open at 11, and closed by 12:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭LickLickLick

Can't wait to drinkdrinkdrink!
    Whats the guy selection like in sligo haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Can't wait to drinkdrinkdrink!
    Whats the guy selection like in sligo haha

What they (might!) lack in quality, they make up for in quantity - on student nights, guys outnumber girls about three to one - it's great :D:D:D

Not so great for the blokes though;) 3:1. did you hear that somewhere or is that your judgement. Why could it not be 3:1 the opposite way:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

My own experience, after many many student nights out - just finished final year in June. I wish I was going back this year. :( I'm still planning on making a few appearances freshers week though, for old times sake :D

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Not so great for the blokes though;) 3:1. did you hear that somewhere or is that your judgement. Why could it not be 3:1 the opposite way:D

3 guys to 1 girl is about right, lots of guys do construction, civil engineering, rec and leisure, mainly guys on those courses. no real female dominant course in the IT.

one night in envy, me thinks right, go on "the pull", *looks around on dance floor* no woman in sight all men :eek: spent the rest of the night at the bar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

Was in Envy last night.pure sausage factory..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dabbido

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

I posted this over in the Nights Out thread of this forum by mistake, may as well post it here as well now that I've noticed this thread.

The schedule for Envy for Freshers week is as follows:

Monday: Monday night is a headphone disco.

Tuesday: Tuesday Night Traffic Light night! Pick your colour on the way into the club. Choose carefully if you don't want to be hit on all night by randomers! Red = Taken, Amber = Maybe Baby, Green = My place or yours??

Wednesday: Wednesday Night Freshers Foam Party! Top tunes, bikinis and a whole lot of foam can only mean one thing! Party!!!!

Thursday: Thursday Night Special guest DJ's AudioBullys.

Freshers week starts Monday 28th September in case you were not sure.

Door Open at 11pm

Bobcar I knew you are a partime student but ofcourse you pop up in the thread about partying!!!:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Bobcar I knew you are a partime student but ofcourse you pop up in the thread about partying!!!:D:D:D:D
    He's a part time student, full time party animal. WOOOOO!

*High fives bobcar and chugs beer*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 quickylicky

The Clarence- Monday nights!!! Great Night!! John O'Callaghan Freshers week, Thursday Night, Clarence!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

The male:female ratio in Sligo is sick (From a lads point of view) - WAy too many fellas, and most of the girls are mucksavages :( Glad i'm out of the place... you'd nearly walk into a wall with the amount of women around Galway :D

So did anyone go to the hypnotist in the Canteen today? It was the exact same as last year, they all did the same things and said the same things. Bit of a farce I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Anyone know how much it is into John O'Callaghan tonight? I'm assuming it'll be about €15?

20euro, 15 with a student card!!!

Ferry Corsten this thursday:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Certi Layla!!

So did anyone go to the hypnotist in the Canteen today? It was the exact same as last year, they all did the same things and said the same things. Bit of a farce I think.
    i wasnt there but alot of my mates thought it was a bit "put on" looking in parts!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Certi Layla!!

20euro, 15 with a student card!!!

Ferry Corsten this thursday:D:D
    cant wait gonna be epic.... how much to get into corsten????

I'd say the same as last thursday. Should be good but hope they open up and warm the crowd up with someone better than trolley and finan. They were good but not great so hope theres someone better for ferry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭DenMan

JohnCleary wrote: »
    The male:female ratio in Sligo is sick (From a lads point of view) - WAy too many fellas, and most of the girls are mucksavages :( Glad i'm out of the place... you'd nearly walk into a wall with the amount of women around Galway :D

I can honestly say John I have never heard girls being described as that before. That's a bit cruel mate. Sligo girls are hot. In fact West of Ireland girls period are hot. I'd put them ahead of Dublin girls. They have a great sense of humour and know how to enjoy themselves. I'm from Dublin by the way.

DenMan wrote: »
    West of Ireland girls period are hot.

:eek:
    what ever you are into :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fxmx

anyone for john gibbons tonight toffs?:cool:

fxmx wrote: »
    anyone for john gibbons tonight toffs?:cool:
    Not very well advertised. In galway at the minute but would have came home for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fxmx

Not very well advertised. In galway at the minute but would have came home for that.

Good news so...:Dcancelled until next week:D

fxmx wrote: »
    Good news so...:Dcancelled until next week:D

I had a word:P

anyone for john gib 2nite? toffs!white sensation theme:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shine09

ah i miss college :( working sucks enjoy it while it lasts

Advertisement