If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Alarm Clock

Options
  • 09-09-2009 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi Ash,

Was just wondering do you have any iPhone alarm clocks in stock, if so what model is it and what price are you doing them for?

Thanks,

Ross

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

While you're waiting for Ash, take a look at this, it's 129.99 in the Philips store, I tested it with an iPod Nano and iTouch, they both worked and both accept the charge from the device. Only downside is that the radio is not RDS, i.e. it doesn't display the station name and it's FM only, no AM (for Radio 5) or DAB.

http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/audio-system/dc315_12/prd/ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hey rman2727,

Apologies for the delay in answering you. This is Nicola here on behalf of Ash.

Coylemj is bang on with the DC315. Happy to say this is also dropped in price to €119.99 in store so with your Boards.ie discount it works out about €108. Only downside is that I won't have stock of these until maybe next week.

Give me a call or a post with any questions.

Thanks a million,

Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for the reply. Any chance you can better this deal as I could get this from powercity for 89.95 plus delivery.

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=20-10-DC315&pages=1&prod=DC315&brands=PHILIPS

rman2727 wrote: »
    Hi Nicola,

Thanks for the reply. Any chance you can better this deal as I could get this from powercity for 89.95 plus delivery.

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=20-10-DC315&pages=1&prod=DC315&brands=PHILIPS

Hey rman,

Just trying to get a price I can do for you on this. I see its 99.96 incl del from PC.

Thanks for your patience,

Nicola.

Hi Nicola,

Any chance you have an update on the price?

• Advertisement

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Hey rman2727,

Please see PM I have sent you.

Thanks a Million, Nicola.

Hi Nicola,

Just to send my thanks for everything, the alarm clock is great, exactly what I was looking for.

No worries dude!

Sorry it took so long to get it in for you. Glad you like. Its got a bit of a kick to the sound dosn't it?

Thanks again, Nicola. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

are these still available?

Hi Phill106

I have the DC315 in stock at the moment and can do it at €89.95 for you.

Call on in!

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

I live in county clare, how much would be delivery on this? Assuming i paid laser over the phone or something?
    thanks

Hi Phill10

I can post this no worries, You be looking at €7.50 standard post or €12.25 registered post.

I cant take LAzer over the phone only credit cards.

Buzz me on 01 474 0788 if you'd like to discuss the order

Ash

arrived today and loving it, thanks

Hi Phill106

Cool, glad your digging it!

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.