Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interactive Map - adding functionality

Options
  • 09-09-2009 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi,

I'm hoping to create an interactive map with Adobe Flash (similar to the map on http://www.findaconferencevenue.com/ where you hover over each county and it changes colour). I know how to do this as there are many videos on youtube showing you how to do it. However, i want to enable this map to navigate someone through our website. At the moment i have a drop-down menu with all of the 32 counties. The user selects "Dublin" and presses submit. All of the Dublin data from a MySQL database is being called onto a new page via php programming. However, instead of the drop-down menu, i want to have an interactive flash map. Can anyone please advise me on how to add such functionality to an flash map.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement