Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What colour clothes with brown shoes

• 09-09-2009 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

Hi guys
    I noticed that i've loads of brown shoes at home but i never wear them.
    all my clothes are mostly black ... dont think they'd go well.
    I'm in the process of buying some stuff for winter - any colours that go well with brown? ideas? thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

white and cream would probably be best, but id say soft pastel colours like soft pinks, greens and purples would like nice too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Blue or a dark turquoise look amazing with brown!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LauraLoo

i like plum or dark purple with brown- also green, orange and autumy shades

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭Wotzit

navy and grey tones (light or dark) go well with brown

• On the rare occasion I wear my brown boots, I usually wear dark jeans with a cream knit jumper, or a beige cardigan. If you have the colouring to pull of pastels, light pink, orange etc look good with brown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

If you got a pair of chinos you could wear nearly every colour shirt with them!

Advertisement