Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball equipment...

• 09-09-2009 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've some never used paintball equipment which I'd like to get rid-off.

I've about:

20-25 CO2 bottles (12oz and 20oz) UK, not US
    Battle swabs, straight shot squgees. (around 20)
    Lots of hoppers (30 or something)
    Plenty of 100shot pods (maybe 30-35)
    Gloves. (around 10 pairs XL and L)
    Some equipment like NXe neck protectors (more than 10 i think)
    Few Battle packs and chest protectors.
    QD Remote coils (3 or 4)

All the above were never used. Friend gave them to me to sale.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Get rid of or sale?

Try PaintBaller.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Sale my friend. Sorry for not being more specific:), the pricess I'm looking for are like for free anyway. 500 euro for the whole lot. And I know for the fact CO2 bottles alone are worth more.

Are the bottles all in test? Are they imported form china? Do they have a valve on them or an anti-siphon tube? All these factor affect their value. They might not be worth that you think that are.

You are better off approaching a site to see if they are interested. Co2 is only used at sites these days. It is all carbon fibre HPA tanks nowadays.

They are imported from UK not from china as I said in the first post. They have anti syfon.

Thanks for the tip.

Sorry, I meant were they made in china. Some peopl bring in the cheap knock off stuff and can be dangerous. Your mate could have gotten it from some one in the UK etc.

Also, bottles have to be tested every 5 years. They have to get sent to the UK to be tested, so if they are near their test, it is cheaper to buy a new one than pay for postage and the test.

The test date should be printed on the tank some where.

• Advertisement

Sorry, I meant were they made in china. Some peopl bring in the cheap knock off stuff and can be dangerous. Your mate could have gotten it from some one in the UK etc.

Also, bottles have to be tested every 5 years. They have to get sent to the UK to be tested, so if they are near their test, it is cheaper to buy a new one than pay for postage and the test.

The test date should be printed on the tank some where.

Would the date be printed on the neck? I know that these are not old, mybe 2 years. He never used them as far as I know.

100% positive they come from UK, Draxus or Pure Energy (or something like that) is printed on the labels. I'll check for the date on the bottles as soon as I get near them.

The date will be printed or scored into the label.

Either of those brands are quality product, so there is no worries that way.

I'll have some pictures of that stuff.

Didn't get a chance to take the pictures, but last QC on the bottles was done 2007/05. That what is engraved on them.

That means that the bottles will need to be tested next in May 2012

• Advertisement

That means that the bottles will need to be tested next in May 2012

So that is good.

Depends on who the buyer is really.

Are you going to buy a bottle for €30 that you have to spend another €30-50 to get tested in 3 years or would you buy a new €40 bottle now and have it last 5 years.

Good luck with the sale either way.

I'm happy to sell them for 20 even. Depending on the puropus I think they will earn for themselfs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Any chance of some pictures?

I know I should post them a long time ago, but never had a chance to do it. Will do it.

Advertisement