Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to stop clubs texting me

Options
  • 09-09-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I'm not entirely sure this is the right forum so please move if there's somewhere more suitable!

Basically a few months ago there was a list doing the rounds in school where you could get concessions into tripod. I like tripod so I ut down my number because cheap = good. Nothing was said of assing the numbers onto third parties but I've been getting a load of texts from The Village and The Purty Kitchen also, neither of which I've ever been to. Is there anyway I can make them stop? They also seem to think I'm in UCD too as a lot of them say "tickets available from X in UCD". They're from actual numbers, not just 50XXX so I can't just text "stop" to them and there doesn't seem to be an unsubscrube feature.

Thanks for any help! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,422 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Not sure. I know my sister wrote to some places to be taken off their text mailing lists. I don't know if it worked, I'll ask her later on.

Advertisement