Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leroy !

• 09-09-2009 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Leroy is given a homework assignment. Still befuddled by the whole school thing, Leroy is a trooper. He was given another set of vocabulary words to use in sentences.

Here’s what he handed in:

HONOR ROLL – We was playin poker on the stoop the other day, man I was HONOROLL.

PLANET – I got me some seed to grow weed, so I PLANET in the backyard.

DISMAY – I went for a blood test, the doctor pulled out a big needle. He said, “DISMAY hurt a little.”

OMELETTE – Every time I start a new job, OMELETTE go after a week.

STAIRWAY – When me and my homies get high, we STAIRWAY into space.

MOBILE – I went to buy crack, I was short on cash, my man said, “Gimme one MOBILE.”

DEFENSE – I ran from the cops, and hopped DEFENSE and got away.

AFRO – I got so mad at my girly, AFRO a lamp at her.

AFTERMATH – I like to be high in school, so AFTERMATH I go to the field and smoke weed.

LOCKET – I slam the door so hard, I LOCKET.

DOMINEERING – My girly’s birthday was yesterday, I got her a DOMINEERING.

KENYA – I needed change fo the subway, so I axe a stranger KENYA spare some change.

DERANGE – DERANGE is where da deer and antelope play.

DATA – At my basketball game, I scored thirty points. My coach said, “DATA boy!”

COPULATE – I called 911 and an hour later when they show up, I said, “COPULATE!”

FASCINATE – My girly’s boobs are so big. Her shirt has ten buttons, she can only FASCINATE!

BEWARE – I asked the man at the unemployment office, “Is this BEWARE I get a job?”

COATROOM – The judge said, “One more outburst like that, and you’ll be thrown out the COATROOM.”

DECIDE – I like Wanda and Yolanda, but I like to have a couple of babes on DECIDE.

Advertisement