Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone use SULIS??

• 09-09-2009 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Lads if anyone knows how to work this thing plz tell me!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭KatyBob

Just follow the instrutions on the page to the right of where you fill in your info - you may have to be "invited" by your lecturer to join the class group and until you accept you won't see it in Sulis. You'll get and invite by email. Hope that helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

My japanese lecturer told me today it won't be working for a while.... :s I'm supposed to call into my sociology of media SULIS within the next 24 hrs :/

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

AAAAAAAARGHH

Trying to use this at the mo.
    What is the password?
    Is that one you're meant to be given specially, your birthday or your four digit code?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

It's the same password you use to log onto your profile on a computer library. Which should be your DOB if you haven't used it before. I'm not sure if you can use SULIS w/out logging onto the library's comp...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

snazzy wrote: »
    AAAAAAAARGHH

Trying to use this at the mo.
    What is the password?
    Is that one you're meant to be given specially, your birthday or your four digit code?

Try the password you use to log in to the computers in the library or any other machine on campus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

I have tried that password. A thousand times. And any other that I have used in the past but na-da! And I know I changed it from my birthday to another password I wrote down but it still won't work :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Im beginning to hate sulis. sociology department bombarding me with reams and reams of stuff to read.

I think you will have to go to SAA office to have it looked at. it is in the main building behind the fees office.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

I seem to missing my accounting module off Sulis! Why is this...? Anyone else the same? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Anyone? Should really get the accounting notes for tomorrow:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Anyone? Should really get the accounting notes for tomorrow:confused:

I don't have that either, doing BBS?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 reindeerarmy

you have to swipe your card in the library

Advertisement