Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Cole

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I love Cheryl, but not loving this song at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BornToRun88

the cheryl cole solo single is rubbish, she practically speaks the song and the song itself is mainly computer generated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Looking forward to the video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Dtab

Not loving the song at the moment at all.....don't think she has a strong enough voise to carry a full song by herself.

Looking forward to new stuff from Nadine much more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 mango85

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Cheryl Cole's debut solo single 'Fight For This Love' is on course to be the fastest-selling single of the year so far.
    According to midweek sales, the song shifted 134,000 copies in just 24 hours and has surpassed first day sales of Alexandra Burke's number one 'Bad Boys' last week.
    Burke sold a total of 187,100 copies of her single over the seven-day period, making it the current fastest seller of the year.
    "This will be second successive week of massive single sales - led by Cheryl. Her first days sales are just amazing and put her in pole position to top the Official Singles Chart on Sunday," Official Charts Company's Martin Talbot said.
    "Together with Alexandra Burke, she is likely to set the sales standard by which everyone will be judged for the rest of the year, in the run-up to Christmas."
    More than 14 million viewers tuned in to watch Cole perform the track on The X Factor on Sunday.
    Cole releases her debut solo album Three Words on Monday.

Its crap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Anyone else think that her new song sounds almost exactly like Lil Star by Kelis in the verses? Rip off. Tramp.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Album's really not good. It's actually been a few months since I've heard a really good pop album though (probably VV Brown I think) with watered down bad R&B being taken seriously by people who should know better. I'm sure it'll sell a few copies all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LCblogger

Good song.. But not sang well.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Dr. Loon wrote: »
    Anyone else think that her new song sounds almost exactly like Lil Star by Kelis in the verses?

yep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Looking forward to the video

Ask and you shall receive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMiy_UsrPDs&feature=fvw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

"Cheryl Cole" in the music section?
    Does not compute! :P

Showbiz forum ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I hope that her music career flops, and I genuinely mean that. I find her repulsive and a cheat (at 'life').

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

[URL="javascript:%20searchGossip(%E2%80%98Cheryl%20Cole%E2%80%99)"]Cheryl Cole[/URL] has just landed herself the best-ever mentor - apparently Jay-Z wants to help launch our favourite Northener’s career in the States. According to The Daily Mirror, Cheryl hit it off with Jay- Z’s wife Beyonce when she appeared on The X Factor last year and now Jay-Z is keen to help her become a huge international star. And as if that's not enough good news for Cheryl, her debut album, 3 Words, has also gone platinum in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That song is one of the most bland, unremarkable things I've ever heard. And yeah, her voice is seriously weak - major use of the autotune.
    Dr. Loon wrote: »
    Anyone else think that her new song sounds almost exactly like Lil Star by Kelis in the verses?
    And it's very similar to K-Ci and JoJo - All My Life.

Cheryl's stunning though - if that's what her success is based on, nothing wrong with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

One of the worst songs I have heard this year. How does it sound without the computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

ah lads leave poor cheryl alone:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

davylee wrote: »
    ah lads leave poor cheryl alone:D

she is indeed lovely , more lovely than sexy and gorgeous although she combines both of those traits aswell , nice girls are fairly rare theese days and cheryl is just genuinley nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Cheryl's a stunner, but they make her look like a right tacky vamp in the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Hated this at the start, but I heard it with the volume really loud and it's kinda growning on me... like a fungus.

Not sure about the leopard pyjama bottoms she wears in the video... she must be channeling her inner chav.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Anyone else dislike the song but like the Moto Blanco remix? I heard it one of the music stations and reckon it's pretty catchy. I think it's much better than her original version.

I think she should have went with this instead. :pac:

Advertisement