Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracksuit Pants & Hoodies

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

Perfectly acceptable uniform for prospective UCD Orts students - will prepare them well for their future careers congregating outside the dole queues every Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Colpriz

oh dear..even the recession is churning out scangers in their droves, track suits & shopping trolleys at UCD..Look there has been a dam built against the un elite for years, this dam has had to be broken and now they are flooding into universities..they deserve their right to education alond side the D4's, soon we wont be able to tell the trackies apart

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Jev/N wrote: »
    Well there are certainly loads in Dublin :P

Its an Irish company?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

D4s are essentially an entire gang of privileged borderline zombies with practically no style and an intellect handed to them via drills tailored to the Leaving Cert hence why any conversation with them is like shouting into a vacuum. They wear tracksuits because they think that is what one wears not because it is comfortable although this is a handy lie to tell oneself when the dawning realization comes in a few years time that your entire youth was spent pandering to people who were, in fact, walking black holes - avoided and derived by the vast majority of Irish society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

I hear that you get detention if Hugh Brady catches you out of uniform.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

scop wrote: »
    D4s are essentially an entire gang of privileged borderline zombies with practically no style and an intellect handed to them via drills tailored to the Leaving Cert hence why any conversation with them is like shouting into a vacuum. They wear tracksuits because they think that is what one wears not because it is comfortable although this is a handy lie to tell oneself when the dawning realization comes in a few years time that your entire youth was spent pandering to people who were, in fact, walking black holes - avoided and derived by the vast majority of Irish society.

Aaaaaand again it degenerates in D4 bashing.

I could equally slag Ag students for wearing jeans that are slightly too short on them with big white runners, or goths for wearing all black and piercing every available crevice, but you know what, I don't. I don't have a chip on my shoulder. Each to their own scop, each to their own.

But I did laugh my ass off today when I was walking passed ag and saw 3 lads with hurls knocking around a ball, then 2 minutes later on the same walk outside newman, 3 lads with a rugby ball doing the same thing. Methinks if I had dropped by computer science they would have been playing Dungeons and Dragons or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Did a D4 rape your dog or something? You are very bitter sounding

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

Perfectly acceptable uniform for prospective UCD Orts students - will prepare them well for their future careers congregating outside the dole queues every Thursday.
    and what degree do you have? surely an arts degree is better than sitting at home on your ass

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

errlloyd wrote: »
    Methinks if I had dropped by computer science they would have been playing Dungeons and Dragons or something...
    Not likely. The sun would destroy the perfect pasty-pale nerd tan :pac:

• Advertisement

Not likely. The sun would destroy the perfect pasty-pale nerd tan :pac:
    :eek:
    please dont target the health sciences building next, but theres not much you could say we are all pretty cool:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

leesmom wrote: »
    please dont target the health sciences building next, but theres not much you could say we are all pretty cool:D:pac:

Oh you're asking for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Only because i bring my popped collar in monday and wednesday mornings :cool:

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Only because i bring my popped collar in monday and wednesday mornings :cool:
    :D

I dunno, being able to associate a fun pastime with every degree isn't a bad thing. Health science not having one indicates a certain, saddness or workaholic nature to health science.

However you would rightly argue there is no sport associated with law, except we are all pretty good ****.

errlloyd wrote: »
    I dunno, being able to associate a fun pastime with every degree isn't a bad thing. Health science not having one indicates a certain, saddness or workaholic nature to health science.

However you would rightly argue there is no sport associated with law, except we are all pretty good ****.
    your sentences are too long for me:confused:
    im tierd and tbh dont really know what your on about:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Did a D4 rape your dog or something? You are very bitter sounding

They did actually. Thanks for bringing that up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

and what degree do you have? surely an arts degree is better than sitting at home on your ass

BA English and Geography 05-08. Finishing up an MSc over in Cardiff atm. Had a lot of catching up to do in between tbh. Horray for modularisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

They'd be sitting around being all self important and stuff.

33% God wrote: »
    They'd be sitting around being all self important and stuff.
    are the med students in that building? or is that a really stupid question:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

are the med students in that building? or is that a really stupid question:confused:

Yes and not really considering us engineers are everywhere except the engineering building

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

bitter much?
    bad post of the day award.. I'd hate to be "derived"

Advertisement