Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Timetables

• 09-09-2009 2:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

I registered today and forgot to pick up a timetable, can I get them online anywhere? Moodle wont let me login.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I registered today and forgot to pick up a timetable, can I get them online anywhere? Moodle wont let me login.

http://dcam.dkit.ie/index.php?id=5

IIRC the class code is K171.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

That_Guy wrote: »
    http://dcam.dkit.ie/index.php?id=5

IIRC the class code is K171.

I'm not sure if thats correct though, it appears to be last years semester 2 timetable rather than this years semester 1.

Also I'm not attending the college now(I graduated from Commercial computing last year :D) but I was talking to second year computing students and they were sent home on Tuesday because there timetable hasn't been prepared yet and told to go in on Thursday (tomorrow) to find out if its been completed.

I'm not sure if this is the case for other years though, I would presume 1st years would be there priority.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Im studying Cultural Studies, and it doesnt seem to be on that. Ill just head in early tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Letters went out today I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Im studying Cultural Studies, and it doesnt seem to be on that. Ill just head in early tomorrow.

Dcam is only for the Computing and multimedia students.

Cultural studies will have its own timetable website, I dunno what it is though, sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

dont trust the time tables in the dkit site there out of date or wrong. I cant see why they cant keep them updated when yhey make changes to the timetable.

I erm could have swore i had a class from 2-4 today i wrote it down yesterday and when i came in today at 2 it changed from 12-2 unless im completely blind or wrote down the wrong class.

So far my timetable is all over the place 2 and 3 hour breaks between classes which is a little bit frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Timetables seem up to date to me. :)

K172 FTW.

Advertisement