Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mmet-up.com

Options
  • 09-09-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any interest in starting a meetup group for veggies/vegans in cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

I'm quite surprised that you're not swamped with replies! Good for you for showing a bit of initiative.
    I was gonna post a message up on the Dublin MeetUp.com site but I see you're already a member there, so I'm not gonna stand on yer toes.

BTW, if/when :p ye get up and running, I can add your details to http://www.vegetarian.ie/links?term_node_tid_depth=27&term_node_tid_depth_1=71

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sounds cool, good luck. Look forward to an excuse to go to cork. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

maybe it would be more realsitic to have one for the south in general

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

There are a number of people registered on the meet-up site as wanting a meetup in Cork but someone has to organise it and you have to pay to become the organiser.
    Perhaps it could be agreed that everyone contributes to the cost of organising it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rachl0

I think its a great idea, I would be interested in a meet up group, my friend attends a vegan potluck group in Dublin and says its great.... he's always learning new recipes!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Are you in cork rach? We have had a meet up there before that was great fun, should have more. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

rachl0 wrote: »
    my friend attends a vegan potluck group in Dublin and says its great.... he's always learning new recipes!

hey, i'd love to learn more about this :)

Advertisement