Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Results for MA in Computer Music

• 09-09-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, mainly aimed at anyone who completed the MA in Computer Music in Maynooth last year. I handed my thesis in on Monday 31 August and I'm wondering when the results were out for the group last year? I'm expecting sometime at the end of this month or the first week in October.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 emertheleemer

I am wondering the same thing. :)Also handed in thesis then but not for music tech. Thinking it should be today because the autumn results are meant to be out but nothing has appeared online as yet! I hope we don't have to wait much longer!! AAAaaagh! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭bellg124

When did you hand your thesis in? I wouldn't expect my results yet because of all the rigmarole they've to go through with the exams office.

Same time as you! Assumed it was today because its when the autumn exams are meant to be out. Really not sure though. Might give them a buzz tomorrow. Would be good to know for sure

Oh really? Cool, I've heard some murmurings amongst my class that it's not out until October...I really hope not! Seems a bit strange considering graduation is on the 28th of October for my group.

Jaypers October is really late! I don't have the patience to wait that long!! Mustn't be today in any case. Will ring them tomorrow and let you know :pac:

• Advertisement

Cheers! Fingers crossed for good news!

I just got an email from my supervisor. He told me the results will b out the first week in October. It seems to be a departmental issue though. Different depts may have different dates.

Thanks for posting that! At least we know now when they're out. I suppose it's only a few weeks really :)

Advertisement