Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login servers down :(

Options
  • 09-09-2009 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks to the login server being down last night we couldn't progress any further on the last raid night of the week, not a big deal for us but i'd imagine some of the much better guilds who are stuck on twins or anub were pretty pissed off !

And guess what, they are back down again now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Anti wrote: »
    Thanks to the login server being down last night we couldn't progress any further on the last raid night of the week, not a big deal for us but i'd imagine some of the much better guilds who are stuck on twins or anub were pretty pissed off !

And guess what, they are back down again now.

They were up, just very, very slow.

I was on Authenticating for about 10 mins before it got to Handshaking, then another 2-3 mins before connecting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Guess you were lucky, we had about 10 people on vent that just got the message "Login server down" and a few stuck on "Authenticating" after 10 mins it would go to "You have been disconnected from the server"

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I made it to level 13 last night. Euro gateway issue perchance?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Jesus lads you might have to actually go out and do something in the real world! The horror of it all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Achilles wrote: »
    Jesus lads you might have to actually go out and do something in the real world! The horror of it all!

Or they would if it wasn't for boards.

Hurrah, saved from real life exposure! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Boards really is the king of men.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I don't wanna go outside :(

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Can people login now? I can't but I think its the new place that I'm connecting from that is the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

aye the issue seems to be sorted now.

Damn student accommodation!!! What am I gonna do for the year now?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

HA HA HA

yeah been there bud.

A neighbour in the same building was a WoW head at the time. He took the laptop over to the cafe 5 minutes down the road to get his fix of the wi-fi. Youre out the cost of coffee, but who doesn't love coffee? If you don't love coffee you're a filthy Troll.

They may have copped onto this by now. Internet still being a premium in Ireland, unless said hotspot has no-limit broadband they might have it blacked out.

Oh noes! It would seem like I'm a filthy Draeni!!:P

They do sell tea though, ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Achilles wrote: »

I know.....walk down Abbey street and just a bunch of rogues with their knife spec coming up asking for elixirs of heroin,

+50 euphoria
    -2000 mobility
    -5000000 intellect

Or your possibly right, at 11pm on a Tuesday night I should be outside doing something more productive....I'm so thick, thanks for pointing out the better things in the world....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

TheDoc wrote: »
    I know.....walk down Abbey street and just a bunch of rogues with their knife spec coming up asking for elixirs of heroin,

+50 euphoria
    -2000 mobility
    -5000000 intellect

Or your possibly right, at 11pm on a Tuesday night I should be outside doing something more productive....I'm so thick, thanks for pointing out the better things in the world....

congrats on quoting a post from 5 in the day. you lose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

No problems here :P

There does seem to be a slight problem most patches or weekly maintenance... It's odd.

Advertisement