Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports 3

Options
  • 09-09-2009 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

pop quiz: Do you still get Sky Sports 3 "free" when you subscribe to either Sky Sports 1 or Sky Sports 2?

Sky's website says you get Sky Sports 3 and Sky Sports Extra when you subscribe to 1 and 2

Comments

No you have to pay for the ESPN package to get it .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I think you have to get the Sport Mix (Which is all the sport channels really) rather that subscribe just just Sports 1 or 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Ed_

No you have to pay for the ESPN package to get it .

No you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Subscribe to Sky Sports 1 and 2 and will get 3 and Xtra added.

Have a look here for package details: https://skyireland.sky.com/roi/site/tvpackages

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, it did used to be the way the OP described - you could subscribe to eithre SS1 or SS2 and get SS3 free. Subbing to both SS1 and SS2 gave you SS Xtra free.

Sadly, they've changed it to make you wanna subscribe to both I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

byte wrote: »
    Yeah, it did used to be the way the OP described - you could subscribe to eithre SS1 or SS2 and get SS3 free. Subbing to both SS1 and SS2 gave you SS Xtra free.

Sadly, they've changed it to make you wanna subscribe to both I guess.
    damn, why cant they put football and nfl on the same channel

thanks for the replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

dmeehan wrote: »
    damn, why cant they put football and nfl on the same channel

thanks for the replies!

I know what you mean. Stuff like rugby, golf and NFL will get pushed to 3 and Xtra if there is a football game or two on.

Advertisement