Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOLD RING FOUND IN RATHMINES!!

• 09-09-2009 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey guys,

i found a ring in rathmines today. it's gold and has an inscription on the inside along with some details. if you own it or know the person who may have lost it please leave a reply to the thread :)
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Might be worth posting on Gumtree in the "lost and found" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Perhaps pass it to Rathmines Garda station?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Possibly post an add on apost near where you found it.
    I lost my keys at a bus stop in rathmines a few years ago. A girl found them and brought them down to the garda station. they told her to keep them and post a note near where she found them.
    needless to say when I discovered I had lost my keys I retraced my footsteps and found the note "KEYS FOUND" on the bus stop!
    Also i think you can place an add in the Herald for free. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure the person is trying to find it , thats if its a special ring.
    Hope ya get it back to the owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

put a notice up in the library

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Haven1

Hi RugbyDublin,
    Do the initials J. and D. have anything to do with the ring you found? I hope so as my husband lost his wedding ring. It has sentimental value and I really hope it's the one you found. Thank you for being honest and trying to reunite it with its owner. Haven1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Haven1

Hi RugbyDublin,
    My husband found his ring. I'm so pleased for him. I hope you managed to reunite the ring you found with its owner. Little things really can mean a lot. I'm glad I found your post in this forum when I was looking on-line for ads in newspapers in case someone had found it. It really gave me hope when we couldn't find his ring. Thank you. Good luck. Haven1

Advertisement