Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable DIT student needed.....50 Euro on offer!

Options
  • 09-09-2009 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a RELIABLE student to take on the task of transcribing a 54 minute focus group which has 3 people in it.

A mate of mine is completing a dissertation and has the arduous task of transcribing 5 focus groups. Unfortunately its too time consuming to do 5 and her deadline is fast approaching. She's willing to pay 50E to someone if they can trascribe the focus group (should take 6 hours or so) by Friday evening/Saturday morning.

We're both in DIT which is why I'm posting it here! This is a very easy way to make some dosh fast. I'd do it myself except I'm on the same course and have my own shiz to do!

If anyone is interested please get in touch asap and I can give more details!

Thanks,

Ro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ambr

Hi!
    I am starting dis year, if i could be any help, just write back. and if u want me to transcribe den do i have to come to dit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

hi ambr,

just about to reply,

thanks but i got a pm before ur reply so ive someone lined up! sorry!

enjoy dit this year!!

thanks

Advertisement