Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Parking

• 09-09-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭

Hi - have to do 3 week course in Waterford City - 5 hours per day - Mon to Thurs.

Where would be cheapest place to park ????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

Hi, whereabouts is your course being held?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭deise-lady

The carpark beside the plaza on the quay does all day parking for a flat fee of 7 euro.

I think there is a place down near the granary that does it for 5 a day. Not quite sure where it is - should be easy enough to find though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

isnt Johnstown near the new cinema cheaper than the above??

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

yeah as far as i remember the carpark underneath railway square is €3 a day was ages since i was there though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭luvlylady

Millers Marsh car park is €3.60 per day, New Street car park do a weekly pass of €15, car park near Aldi in the Glen is €15 for the week, the EuroCar Parks place beside the plaza is €7 per day but they will do you a weekly pass for €25 (a four day pass is €24!). Clearly I've done my research on this already!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 Jpers

Car Park under Railway Square is €2.50 per day, so €10 for the Mon-Thu each week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Jpers wrote: »
    Car Park under Railway Square is €2.50 per day, so €10 for the Mon-Thu each week

Does that car park still close at night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 Jpers

Closes 7.30/9.30 depending on the day.
    If you need to get out past closing time there is a large callout fee.
    Really just for daytime parking or for safe secure overnight parking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭schumacher

Hi. Are any of those car parks near the quays? I need car parking near the quays at the weekends for the day only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Most of the quay is made of car parks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement