Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Paolo Nutini song

Options
  • 09-09-2009 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else think it sounds like Daniel O Donell? I didnt hear the intro on the radio and swore they were playing Daniel O Donell. Even listen to the lyrics!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

No he sounds exactly like Dessie O'Halloran, remember courting in the kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,304 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

does sound like he has a bit of wee daniel in him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Is this the clown that Darcy never shuts up about on his radio show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

• Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I don't know. I'm to scared to play it.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,978 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I don't know. I'm to scared to play it.

Ah it's not too bad, better than Lady Gaga or most other ****e that gets played on popular radio nowdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

cant stand this song his new album is crap last album was so much better

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Big Ears wrote: »
    Ah it's not too bad, better than Lady Gaga or most other ****e that gets played on popular radio nowdays.

I'm too scared to turn on the bloody radio these days!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dubgirl15

Sorry to drag up an old thread but want to settle a bet! Can anyone tell me if paolo nutini song candy was sung at any stage by Christy Hennessy or was it a similar song ?

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement