Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 3 - Jimmy & Kima ..

• 09-09-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

.. are on the road trying to trace the purchase of the burners and have to stay over at a motel. There's a short scene where they're sitting in the room and Jimmy made some remark to Kima that makes her smile.

I've replayed the scene and can't make out the words used. Is he making a self-consciously fruitless attempt to get with her, or what ?

Something like puttyfingers or puddyfinders :confused: ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭lukin

TarfHead wrote: »
    .. are on the road trying to trace the purchase of the burners and have to stay over at a motel. There's a short scene where they're sitting in the room and Jimmy made some remark to Kima that makes her smile.

I've replayed the scene and can't make out the words used. Is he making a self-consciously fruitless attempt to get with her, or what ?

Yeah I think he was trying it on with her, I couldn't work out what he said either though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

TarfHead wrote: »

Don't think he was making a serious effort but I think he was saying "I'm here if you fancy it". I thought he said magic fingers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,680 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Apparently some American motels have vibrating beds which are known as "magic fingers" and you insert coins to operate them. I learned this from an episode of the X-Files :p.

Kima complains that their motel "ain't even got a quarter box for the magic fingers".
    Jimmy replies that maybe she doesn't need a quarter box for magic fingers and you don't have to be a code-breaker like Pres to work out what he means.

Advertisement