Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats on in Antics tonight anyone know?

Options
  • 09-09-2009 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

heading out there tonight for the first time, what should I expect on a Wednesday?

Comments

Decent Music, decent drinks deals, and lots of kids.

Dicey's is doing a new wednesday night starting tonight, could definitely be worth a shout.
    €5 in, ALL drinks €2
    Jagerbombs/Pints of Bulmers/any Beer etc..

And its over 19s

If I had more than €6 I'd be at it for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

Decent Music, decent drinks deals, and lots of kids.

Dicey's is doing a new wednesday night starting tonight, could definitely be worth a shout.
    €5 in, ALL drinks €2
    Jagerbombs/Pints of Bulmers/any Beer etc..

And its over 19s

If I had more than €6 I'd be at it for sure.

sounds good must not tell the mates about that one until I turn 19! :D

Antics is a good night though in fairness, age group is pretty heavily weighted by 18 year olds, so if you're only 18 yourself it could be exactly what you're looking for.

€3 offers on some drinks too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Good oul Antics, great night out, decent music usually indie or electro. €5 in, all pints €3, Vk Ice €2, jaegar bombs (they have a different name for them in there) €5 and then usually mickey finns I think for €3.

Probably be a more college group tonight since the oul schools are back, but during the summer there was mountains of 16 and 17 year olds in there. If I see someone wearing a Damo Rice t-shirt tonight there I'll say hello! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

Good oul Antics, great night out, decent music usually indie or electro. €5 in, all pints €3, Vk Ice €2, jaegar bombs (they have a different name for them in there) €5 and then usually mickey finns I think for €3.

Probably be a more college group tonight since the oul schools are back, but during the summer there was mountains of 16 and 17 year olds in there. If I see someone wearing a Damo Rice t-shirt tonight there I'll say hello! :D

ha i'll be the tall starved looking aryan person. I dont think damo likes merchandise haha

• Advertisement

You end up in Antics last night mate? Had a great oul night in there, not as packed as usual though and bumped into Twee. yet again.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

I turned up there around 11 and the place was empty...literally empty. Not a soul in the smoking area anyway. Went back later and there was people there, but I've never seen it that empty before. It was real weird. Maybe I've just never been there that early before. Ah Antics, good times.

Sure it only opens at 11 doesn't it? I went down at 12.30 and it was banging.:D

Advertisement