Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insomnia Coffee in DITSU Shops this sept

Options
  • 09-09-2009 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all

FYI for ye all, I can confirm that insomia will be in the students union shops this sept for you the students of DIT. We have been working hard on getting a deal in place and this part is not confirmed but we think its going to be the cheapest Insomnia coffee in Dublin if not Ireland. So there for ye!!!

O and by the way we have also new sambos in the shops too they are really really good, I was chief tester on that yum yum yum is all I can say!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

Ph: 01 402 2944
    Mob: 086 603 1076
    Email: vpservices@ditsu.ie

www.ditsu.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Nice bit of competition for Java City!! Let the price war begin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Including Kevin Street? Where is it going to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CampbellSeanVP

Including Kevin Street? Where is it going to be?

Including Kevin st, YES!!!! we have extended the shop in aungier st over the summer break and we have plansfor more work but I cant go into that on other sites. At the moment we are also trying to get tea and coffee in cathal brugha st but its going to be hard to get it in for the start of the year but we are working on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Extended the shop? Well excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

exxxxxxxxxxxxxxteeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnded?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

O and by the way we have also new sambos in the shops too they are really really good, I was chief tester on that yum yum yum is all I can say!!!!

yum yum yum eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh all that really needed to be done in kevin street was just get rid of them fecking coffee cups, you could taste the polysteerine of your coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

meh whats all this coffee lark in kevin street, just keep the fridge full of cans of jolt and i am happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

meh whats all this coffee lark in kevin street, just keep the fridge full of cans of jolt and i am happy :D

Coffee or jolt, doesn't matter, any thing to keep me bouncing around the place. Few cans of red bull cola would be great too. Find it nicer than jolt.

Advertisement