Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90210 - Season 2 [US] **SPOILERS**

Options
  • 09-09-2009 8:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

The second season launched last night on The CW....so i watched it today, they added a new title sequence and music, i didn't like it!

Stuart Gillard directed, he's currently directing most episodes of the ABC Family show 10 Things I Hate About You (he also directed the movie). Anyways, i did not like the season 2 ep.

I thought the directing style was different to season 1, Gillard input probably....i personally don't rate Gillard to be a very good director at all. But it was more dislike in the scripting and plots, the characters all seem to have aged as well. Silver got a stupid short haircut....and all the girls are WAY too skinny!

I'm not a massive fan of 90210 at the best of times, i hate the product placement....but i stuck it out as Tuesdays are kinda quite on the TV front.

I'll stick with it, but the show overall leaves alot to be desired.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

So what or who did Annie hit?

Seems Annie *thinks* she hit a John Doe...she's been doing searches on the net and thinks she found an article to someone that died, they've introduced some new blonde haired pretty boy...he's an ass.

Ethan's gone :( and the tool Dixon still around :mad:

Jackie Taylor (Ann Gillespie) is going to be killed off, from cancer.
    :(

• Advertisement

Aye, watched that JP....she was under used, if they bring back Dylan the female demographic could ensure a third season :-)

Why should Gossip Girl be the only primetime soap having a gay ‘ol time experimenting with its characters sexuality? This January, 90210 will embark on a major same-sex storyline that will pair the show’s token lesbian, Gia, played by Rumer Willis, with another major (and heretofore straight) female character.

“This isn’t a fling,” insists executive producer Rebecca Sinclair. “We’re coming at this [relationship] from a genuine place and not going, ‘Let’s do a titillating story that will grab some promotion.’ This is a real aspect of teenager life that’s interesting… And there’s been a real void in the 90210 universe in terms of gay and bisexual characters.”
    Yeah, yeah… let’s get the big question: Who will Demi’s daughter coax out of the closet and into her loving arms? The answer’s after the jump!
    Nope, it’s not Naomi — it’s teenage mom Adrianna!

God!...more lesbo action.

Kelly Lynch from Cocktail is joining as a student's mom and new love interest for
    Ryan

I'm delighted Jen was found out (btw she will be back) and Naomi and Liam are back on that couple sizzle chemistry together and are smoking hot

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    I'm delighted Jen was found out (btw she will be back) and Naomi and Liam are back on that couple sizzle chemistry together and are smoking hot

:eek: - you watch 90210???, most of the characters annoy me, i really liked Silver in series 1....but this season she's been horrible, Naomi is a queen bitch and yer wan who was dating Navi'd is a train wreck.

All the girls are pretty dire, the adults stand out more and the guys, it's not a great show at all, but i do watch it....only 'cause i started and want to finish it out.

Oh god!...what if it gets 6 seasons! :eek: - :mad:

:eek: - you watch 90210???, most of the characters annoy me, i really liked Silver in series 1....but this season she's been horrible, Naomi is a queen bitch and yer wan who was dating Navi'd is a train wreck.

All the girls are pretty dire, the adults stand out more and the guys, it's not a great show at all, but i do watch it....only 'cause i started and want to finish it out.

Oh god!...what if it gets 6 seasons! :eek: - :mad:

Its a guilty pleasure of mine :o i hate the leads Dixon and Annie

Kelly and Harry are leaving - i wonder will it be together???????

• Registered Users Posts: 86,180 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

second season final
    When Annie decides to confess to the police and everyone else about her hit-and-run accident over a year ago, she discovers a shocking twist which is that she didn't even run over Jasper's uncle, and that someone else did. Meanwhile, Liam and Jasper get in a fistfight over Annie, and Liam will suffer the consequences. Jen tells Ryan she is pregnant with his baby and threatens to revealing details about his past unless she does what she says. The conflict between Teddy and his father gets more heated over his refusal to break up with Silver. Harry and Debbie make a decision to end their marriage over their differences. At the end, something horrible happens to Naomi involving a random guy

Finale is on tonight in US

• Registered Users Posts: 55,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looks like you and Rich are the only ones watching it (nobody else posted to this thread) :)

Mr E wrote: »
    Looks like you and Rich are the only ones watching it (nobody else posted to this thread) :)

It looks that way indeed :o

I've 6 eps. of 90210 to watch, haven't seen any of my shows in six weeks due to illness. But i have everything saved, i'll just watch them all over the Summer :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Mr E wrote: »

I watch it, I watch it!!!!

I can't wait to see what happens with Annie and the accident! I knew there'd be a twist. No way they were gonna let her be taken off in shackles!

I hate Jen, but I hate that Naomi so stupid!

I watch it, I watch it!!!!

I can't wait to see what happens with Annie and the accident! I knew there'd be a twist. No way they were gonna let her be taken off in shackles!

I hate Jen, but I hate that Naomi so stupid!

I want Annie and Dixon and Teddy gone I hate them three the most

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've been let down by most season finales this year but the 90210 one was great.

I knew there was something evil about Mr. Cannon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I watch it too and had to play catch up.

I think it was obvious that was gonna happen when Naomi cried wolf before. I hope Ryan remembers something in his drunk stupper!

JPV, I just read your spoiler now. I thought that too about Annie, knew it was going to be something like that. But it didn't happen in the finale. They must be keeping it for next season.

I'm gonna watch the final 6 eps. tonight :-)

Poor Naomi since Season 1 I was kinda hoping Naomi would get with Ryan maybe now in Season 3 he will the only one to believe and help her

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Naomi since Season 1 I was kinda hoping Naomi would get with Ryan maybe now in Season 3 he will the only one to believe and help her

Ew, he's her teacher.

Ew, he's her teacher.

So?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So?

Slightly perverted, No?

Slightly perverted, No?

He is as young as the students anyways and it would drive Jen mad

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Anyone else think that Jen is behind the Mr Cannon thing?

I thought something was going to be revealed about Annie's accident. I thought someone else had done it.

• Advertisement

Anyone else think that Jen is behind the Mr Cannon thing?

I hope not but you'd never know Jen has kinda grown on me since she returned

I thought Jasper or Teddy maybe killed Jasper's Uncle instead of Annie

Advertisement