Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast Cereals ???

Options
  • 09-09-2009 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Just "popped" into my head today when i was eating popcorn......that I hadnt seen Cornpops in years.

Are they still available?

Also anyone remember any cereals that have come and gone?

Theres 3 that I remember, Cornpops, Banana Bubbles, and Bran Buds.

Oh those Banana Bubbles yummy.:)

*just seen this* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_Pops

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

You know what's still going? Start. Kelloggs feckin' start. Haven't seen an ad for it in years. Figured it was one of those 90's things that's gone forever. But no. start. Still in stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

You know what's still going? Start. Kelloggs feckin' start. Haven't seen an ad for it in years. Figured it was one of those 90's things that's gone forever. But no. start. Still in stores.

Yeah :eek: I only seen it last week, was gonna try a box and see if it was how I remembered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

FIRE wrote: »
    Just "popped" into my head today when i was eating popcorn......that I hadnt seen Cornpops in years.

Are they still available?

Also anyone remember any cereals that have come and gone?

Theres 3 that I remember, Cornpops, Banana Bubbles, and Bran Buds.

Oh those Banana Bubbles yummy.:)

*just seen this* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_Pops
    Were Bran Buds sold here at some stage?! Didn´t know that, thought they´d only ever been in the States. Sucks that they took them away :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I've seen Corn Pops (Kelloggs) in the local shops in the US, they are much sweeter and less crunchy than I remember. Is Country Store still around, was always fascinated with the box. :)

550501.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yep, we´ve still got Country Store alright! I´ve never been that mad on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Were Bran Buds sold here at some stage?! Didn´t know that, thought they´d only ever been in the States. Sucks that they took them away :(

Yeah....had to be ooo, the late 80's early 90's. My mother was eating them back then and after I tried them they were the nicest HEALTHYcereal I tasted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I'm pretty sure they were selling Corn Pops in the poundshop recently enough so I'm guessing they're not being made anymore.

Advertisement