Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

level 1 closed

Options
  • 09-09-2009 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

i asked a while back for contact details for level1, i booked a party there for next month on behalf of someone, however I heard a rumour this week thats it's closed down, can anyone confirm this?

cant get an answer from the manager either

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

patrickc wrote: »
    i asked a while back for contact details for level1, i booked a party there for next month on behalf of someone, however I heard a rumour this week thats it's closed down, can anyone confirm this?

cant get an answer from the manager either

This can't have helped, they got fined for lax fire safety recently. http://www.carlowpeople.ie/news/fire-chief-horrified-at-what-he-saw-1880726.html

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

i can say yes level 1 is closed down they have not found a new person to take the lease and the article in the paper wasnt for level one it was the night club upstairs

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I can also confirm that its closed. All functions booked for Level 1 have been moved to The Temple.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

super-rush wrote: »
    I can also confirm that its closed. All functions booked for Level 1 have been moved to The Temple.

like the party I've booked is for 80 people for a 40th birthday party. I dont know whats going on, will it be in the temple, and thats quite a big venue also

patrickc wrote: »
    like the party I've booked is for 80 people for a 40th birthday party. I dont know whats going on, will it be in the temple, and thats quite a big venue also

If Level 1 is still closed then the party will be in the Temple. I'll find out for for sure in a bit. PM me the date Pat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

super-rush wrote: »
    If Level 1 is still closed then the party will be in the Temple. I'll find out for for sure in a bit. PM me the date Pat.

will do now thanks

Anyone who has a party booked in Level 1 in the next few months PM me asap. Pat you will have one waiting for you about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

There was a party in The Temple last Friday night. I imagine it was booked for Level 1 and then moved to the new venue.

Reminder....About the Foam Party in the Temple next Wednesday night. Should be a blast.

Advertisement